New Trainers

Soldato
Crep Protect? I use to, it was ok but now I use Liquiproof after a coupe of recomendations. It's more expensive but 1 bottle has done more trainers than a can of Crep Protect and it protects better too in my experiance so far.
Just ordered some of that to try cheers. Crepe lasts me about 2 or 3 sprays a can so gets expensive quick.

Forgot to use it the other day and spilt a pint right over my brand new am1 evergreens. Wasn't too pleased.

where are they from? really like those.

Google 90 terrascape and there's quite a few places doing them. Easy to actually find in store for a change if you have a JD or something near.

Soldato
@soundb0y I was trying to find a pic of your setup for the other half, got any current ones?

My setups a huge mess at the moment. My office has basically been a box fort for the last few weeks while I've been reboxing and catalogueing everything.

Lost another storage room in the house so another 70 or so pairs turned up.
There's kitchen and toilet rooms on the end of my cabin that aren't used so I'm considering knocking them into one and putting shelves all the way around it.
I think id still be 100 pairs short of storing them all in there from what I calculated but with the displays it should be ok.

Also keep meaning to sell some pairs I never wear and probably wont, but it's too tempting to keep holding them longer as they get less common and more expensive.

LWrvFWg.jpg

Os8LmVq.jpg

I keep meaning to get every pair out and try and do a photo but at this point I'd need a logistics team

Permabanned
My setups a huge mess at the moment. My office has basically been a box fort for the last few weeks while I've been reboxing and catalogueing everything.

Lost another storage room in the house so another 70 or so pairs turned up.
There's kitchen and toilet rooms on the end of my cabin that aren't used so I'm considering knocking them into one and putting shelves all the way around it.
I think id still be 100 pairs short of storing them all in there from what I calculated but with the displays it should be ok.

Also keep meaning to sell some pairs I never wear and probably wont, but it's too tempting to keep holding them longer as they get less common and more expensive.

LWrvFWg.jpg

I keep meaning to get every pair out and try and do a photo but at this point I'd need a logistics team

What are those black and yellow ones near the top middle? They remind me of the 90's Undefeated.

Undefeated-x-Nike-Air-Max-90-BlackOptic-Yellow-1.jpg

Great collection though lads. I'm in between houses at the moment so mines a complete mess, will post when sorted.

Soldato
Haha thanks.

Think I had my first am1s in 2007 and then a few pairs here and there.

Started getting involved again in about 16/17

Originally only to resell them to make some extra cash, then slowly and slowly kept keeping the odd pair here and there that I liked.
2018 I think I started going ham on it, and now I'm here ha.

Slowed down a bit last year and then Nike started going hard on the am1 collabs...

Permabanned
It's an addiction for sure. But a healthy one.. to some extent lol. I used to resell too, only ones I regretted selling were the Sean Wotherspoon 97. Definitely going to get another pair to keep.

Soldato
It's an addiction for sure. But a healthy one.. to some extent lol. I used to resell too, only ones I regretted selling were the Sean Wotherspoon 97. Definitely going to get another pair to keep.
I'm on of those self hating resellers :D

Saying that I don't put anywhere near as much effort into it as I did a few years ago. Now ill just enter big drops with the easy raffles like end and sns or snkrs and confirmed releases.

Wish I'd bought more multiples in 2018 when am1s were selling for £60 on sale. I almost bought 10 pairs of each colourway the bred, platinum and work blue mini swooshes but chickened out.
Last sale of my size for the breds on stockx was £500.
Of course that just makes it more of a question whether to ever wear them or not with only 1 pair

Soldato
Well given the new shelves are full I think it's time to let some go...

So my collection is currently trying to shrink by:

Asics Gel Lyte III Sean Wotherspoon
Yeezy 350 V2 Beluga RF
Nike LD Waffle Sacai Fragment Blue
Nike LD Waffle Sacai Clot Grey
Nike Air Max 1 Kasina Orange

And the New Balance 2002R protection pack are going back along with the Jordan 1 Stealth that have yet to arrive.

This will definitely spark another splurge but I guess I have to be a little pickier! :)

Permabanned
Well given the new shelves are full I think it's time to let some go...

So my collection is currently trying to shrink by:

Asics Gel Lyte III Sean Wotherspoon
Yeezy 350 V2 Beluga RF
Nike LD Waffle Sacai Fragment Blue
Nike LD Waffle Sacai Clot Grey
Nike Air Max 1 Kasina Orange

And the New Balance 2002R protection pack are going back along with the Jordan 1 Stealth that have yet to arrive.

This will definitely spark another splurge but I guess I have to be a little pickier! :)
How much for the fragment blue waffle and what size? I saw a triple black pair in Crep collection club in Bluewater at the weekend for £550.

Back
Top Bottom