New Trainers

Soldato
Oh god dammit the stockx thing happened again lol..

Undefeated air max 90s now.. had a pair I sold in 2020 now I have them back which I'm happy about but stockx is dangerous for ambushing you!

Associate
Got the chilli 2.0 air max 1s this morning :D

I also grabbed a pair of Chilli 2.0, as well as a pair of Escape Tree lines. But recently have noticed some of the newer Air Max 1 colourways not shifting as quickly from the stores. Might be something to do with the number of colourways that are currently available or going to drop next few months. Not complaining though, easier to acquire and less competition with bots.

Soldato
I also grabbed a pair of Chilli 2.0, as well as a pair of Escape Tree lines. But recently have noticed some of the newer Air Max 1 colourways not shifting as quickly from the stores. Might be something to do with the number of colourways that are currently available or going to drop next few months. Not complaining though, easier to acquire and less competition with bots.
It's a bit of that and just general post pandemic slowdown, loads of Jordans are sitting etc now too which just never happened before

Soldato
New Boots and Trainers, it's my second pair of the Karrimor boots which i think are just a Sports Direct brand these days but the last pair lasted about 3 years and have never let me down even when tackling Crown Hill in Croydon a few times a week :)

123.jpg

Last edited:
Don
Just bought 4x pairs of Etnies for £109 delivered..

YcQdqIC.png

Extra 20% off sale items code..
ENDSSALEXTRA20

Originally went on there to find some new winter trainers suitable for work, so needed a bland style. Guess I'll keep looking :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom