New Trainers

Soldato
My 16 year old is getting into basketball and looking for Lebron 20, getting them in a size 12 is proving tough, any good reputable uk sites to look out for please?

Soldato
My 16 year old is getting into basketball and looking for Lebron 20, getting them in a size 12 is proving tough, any good reputable uk sites to look out for please?
Which colourways is he interested in?

I don't know much about lebrons at all but DJ5423-003 is in stock on Nike website in UK12.

Prodirectsport.com is an often overlooked site and has a few different pairs of UK12 too

Soldato
Download and install SNKRS on your mobile device for the latest releases

Ebay is a good site, although remember to select "Authenticity Guarantee" when searching.

Soldato
Download and install SNKRS on your mobile device for the latest releases

Ebay is a good site, although remember to select "Authenticity Guarantee" when searching.
just bear in mind if you're on android every.. single.. time.. you press the app icon it'll be like "who are you? Have you ever used this? I don't remember you? Can we have biscuits?"

Because it's a smoking dumpster fire of ****

Soldato
just bear in mind if you're on android every.. single.. time.. you press the app icon it'll be like "who are you? Have you ever used this? I don't remember you? Can we have biscuits?"

Because it's a smoking dumpster fire of ****
know it only too well, thankfully having the Nike app linked to SNKRS is your saving grace ;)

Soldato
Little bit of help guys - I have pretty wide feet and really struggling to get a nice pair of trainers :(

I've tried Air Force 1s, Adidas Gazelles etc. and none of them seem to fit my feet with most of them being tight where my toes are - any suggestions? I'm wearing Sketchers at the moment but I don't find them overly very hard wearing given they're material instead of leather and they look like hiking shoes more than trainers so don't overly suit going out in an evening etc. New Balance fit me in the past but I find they look more like trainers for going to the gym more than a pair of casual trainers plus the last pair of 574s I had were knackared in less than 6 months (again they were suade type material). What are other wide footed people wearing?

Last edited:
Soldato
Decided the other week while it was nice outside to try and get a collection picture.

After 2 hours of moving boxes I decided it would have to be reduced to air maxes only, and then after another hour just down to AM1s.

Then realised I cant even get all of those in a decent shot.

Even after all that I'm still missing 10-20 pairs I couldn't find mixed in with all the others.

Turns out my photo skills are beyond crap anyway.

View attachment TGua0td.jpg

View attachment cwO93EJ.jpg
Approximately how much are we looking at in terms of cost to you and resale value?

At ~£100/pair I was guesstimating £10-20k

Soldato
I'm not really sure to be honest. I know in my head what I paid for each of them and roughly what they are all worth.

Majority of the worn pairs were bought worn so won't loose much on those.

Theres I think 198 pairs there if I remember, probably another 200 of 90s, 95s, Jordans, Adidas and Yeezy, asics, NBs, Reebok's etc etc still in the cupboard unsorted

Not sure if best to rip the plaster off so to speak and sell all the rarest and most expensive first or start trickling out the older cheaper pairs first

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah I saw that... it's easy to think million and billion are similar given the words but then when you realise that getting 98% still leaves near enough 4x the entire population entering as a bit ahead of you you realise you've basically got a national lottery chance of winning something hyped.

Then you wonder why very high quality reps are a thing :rolleyes: and I've got a few with no shame at all, they're absolutely bang on if you choose well.

In actual fact the whole thing helped me return my focus to what I actually wanted first off which was AM1, they're not too hype and there are no reps anyway for the most part... Once the initial "omg I can buy anything" and the inevitable travis scott jordan 1s arrived I sort of cooled off :)

Soldato
I have a pair of Nike Roshe NM Flyknit SE in black which I'm looking to replace. (https://www.endclothing.com/gb/nike-roshe-nm-flyknit-se-816531-001.html)
It seems Nike don't do a fully Flyknit upper trainer in all black any more, and I've not been able to find a seller for past stock of this shoe.

Does anyone know of an alternative? Basically looking for something light, comfortable, versatile, understated.
Now wishing I'd bought a pair I saw on eBay a couple of months back. :D

Soldato
I have a pair of Nike Roshe NM Flyknit SE in black which I'm looking to replace. (https://www.endclothing.com/gb/nike-roshe-nm-flyknit-se-816531-001.html)
It seems Nike don't do a fully Flyknit upper trainer in all black any more, and I've not been able to find a seller for past stock of this shoe.

Does anyone know of an alternative? Basically looking for something light, comfortable, versatile, understated.
Now wishing I'd bought a pair I saw on eBay a couple of months back. :D
Should be able to find some roshe flyknits either on ebay, stockx or goat.

Adidas nmd were pretty similar in triple black and certainly comfortable.
Others I'd look at are ultraboosts or pureboosts (so many models now you should be able to find something that suits)

I'll be honest I think I've never worn flyknit so don't know how similar Adidas primeknit is but I love my pairs with it.

Otherwise this article has some lesser known similar pairs.

Edit - I have some new balance 247 that are actually pretty similar and extremely comfortable. I see there is a 2.0 version in triple black that seem very close to those roshes.

Last edited:
Soldato
I caved...

KbGBEFx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom