New Trainers

Soldato
I have a pair of these come this week (different colour not for running) but I thought the tops were white, black it this off white. Tempted to return.

wT24AsS.jpg
They look good to me :) But definitely not white.

Soldato
Where do people sell trainers online? I have some I bought in the US 8-10 years ago and never wore (mainly because the other got the size wrong - used UK numbers instead of US ones)

Xlpaokn.jpg

nKhlnSA.jpg

VGmUIhe.jpg

Soldato
I have a pair of Nike Roshe NM Flyknit SE in black which I'm looking to replace. (https://www.endclothing.com/gb/nike-roshe-nm-flyknit-se-816531-001.html)
It seems Nike don't do a fully Flyknit upper trainer in all black any more, and I've not been able to find a seller for past stock of this shoe.

Does anyone know of an alternative? Basically looking for something light, comfortable, versatile, understated.
Now wishing I'd bought a pair I saw on eBay a couple of months back. :D
My favourite shoes by a long shot are Adidas Tennis Hu, fortunately they're still made, although the mainstream colourways are a bit meh.

My first pair finally wore out after six odd years of daily use, managed to find these on fleabay :

v2BhXQt.png

They don't do all black at the moment, but nearly :

Just so light, breathable, and comfortable. Obviously the white ones would be ****ed if you want walking in the rain though!

I used to live down the road from Afew and didn't realise when I originally bought mine that they were limited editions I'd never be able to replace like for! I have a pair with a teal/green upper and sole with yellow trim that I've never seen anywhere else.

Associate
nE66tPr.jpg

got some ridgerider 6s aswell in black but those not Goretex, Reebok sizing is always spot on for me unlike some manufacturers!

Last edited:
Soldato
Got these last week. Comfiest trainers I’ve probably ever worn. Lightest too. Got a size down from I normally buy and they fit great. Went for black but want blue too

Back
Top Bottom