New Trainers

Associate
fsOiU5z.jpeg

Not a trainer guy by any means but really like the new Book 1 that came out last month.

Caporegime
I bought these a few weeks back, paid £85 in New York for them. they are £120 in the UK and I have not found any in the colour I got.

4o0pMdV.jpeg

CSTzYFT.png
Quite like these. Totally weird! And that's why!
Hoping the second pic is the real look.

In on lookout for a new pair. Always drawn to NB with thier awesome colours.

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks like you've stepped in some rancid blancmange.

I kinda like it :) But I've come to terms with the fact I'm too old to wear loud trainers without looking tragic.
Yeah I'm 42 and they are borderline un-wearable with certain clothes for sure. Screw it though I like the different style & colour too.
Quite like these. Totally weird! And that's why!
Hoping the second pic is the real look.

In on lookout for a new pair. Always drawn to NB with thier awesome colours.
The second pic is 100% real, its a pic I took of them when I was at the gym a few days back.
I'm 40 and I still wear loud stuff without a care.
Best way to be... hence my beard dying thread. I love being the centre of attention for any reason!

I'm nearing 40 and wear what I like.

So many people dark/drab/boring stuff. It's nice to add some spice

I know people who wear dark blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt always, they have like 4 pairs of the same jeans and like 10 of the same blank white t-shirt, just like Peter Griffin. LOL

Soldato
How old is old?

Asking for a friend.

A friend who has somewhere approaching 100 pairs.
Mid 40s.

I mock, but today I've been wearing my limited edition Adidas Tennis Hu in a kind of teal colour with yellow flashes that I bought when I lived in Düsseldorf and occasionally would pop in Afew when I needed new trainers..... only later realising it is like some kind of mecca for sneaker nerds and I've probably been unwittingly attracting admiring glances from those types ever since.

Or not :p

Soldato
Hah fair enough.

Mid 40s too, collection totally out of control.. 80-100, mostly Nike, mostly air max 1 but also 90s, 95s, 97s, Jordan 1, 3, 4 and 5 and some dunks.... Adidas, Yeezy, new balance and ASICS.

Oh and 1 pair of Reebok pumps :)

Last edited:
Associate
I bought some new Ewing sneakers. I'm not a basketball fan but I just love the look and broad shape of these sneakers.

The blue ones I bought secondhand and they were in new condition but literally after just 3 days of wearing them, the material started to peel and crumble on the tongue which I was quite disappointed with because these sneakers aren't cheap to buy new... ok I get them secondhand so I only pay about 30 quid for them but in new condition.

They look terrible now but I'm going to have a go at making them look presentable again. I colored one tongue in and I think with the right shade of blue I can get them looking good enough to be worn.

I recently bought another pair going cheap in new condition and these are white so if the same thing happens then it wont be so noticeable.

j09afkX.jpeg
drjK4bz.jpeg
sRPX6Cv.jpeg
OCqgG1p.jpeg
DtKpH0a.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom