New Trainers

Soldato
What are you getting done? Cleaning you can do yourself with their stuff pretty easily..

Repainting and resoling however.. not so easy
I got a pair of hand made red or dead boots.. wooden and leather soles that have curved as they just been sat in a box for years. I’m going to see if they can sort them out before I let the near my other ones.

They have cages of trainers, it’s more for the “designer” brands and the odd pair of air force 1s/jordans.. the prices that they are charging.. if the trainers ain’t limited, end of production or £300+ a pop.. it ain’t worth it.

Soldato
Another purchase I couldn't resist. Not to everyones taste for sure but I bought them more for the nostalgia from way back in 2004!

53809050420_4773c5179c_b_d.jpg

Man of Honour
A bit of an antidote to the colours above :o

n58Eo3v.png

Bought some Columbia Men's Woodburn 2 hiking shoes - wouldn't and didn't pay full price - decent enough but at a guess the durability is a £50-60 shoe at best not the £70-100 they usually go for. And Geox Symbol Oxford - not overly impressed even in trainer form like a lot of Oxford style they bend inwards across the toes which isn't comfortable and eventually becomes a weak point - maybe improve with a bit of wearing in.

I'm struggling to find something to replace the Merrells on the left (which obviously aren't just bought) - almost the perfect footwear (just a couple of minor issues) they are like walking on air but without feeling floaty/wobbly, endlessly comfortable, flexible but with a strong structure so they aren't floppy, perfect temperature regulation, don't let water in easily without being waterproof (so would get hot). And personally I like understated good looks. I have no idea why Merrell stopped making them as they are by far the best product they ever made just needed a little improvement to the heel grip and more durability around the top lace holes.

Soldato
Got some new runners because they were cheap, were advertised for over-pronators, and good for wide feet.

LR7c0Xf.jpeg

Also got these as a gift from the other half:
4prAJhw.jpeg

I'm waiting for my other Air Max to wear out before I break these out. :cool:

Just got the same wave inspire 18.

Really nice for the price, tempted by the all yellow ones.

Back
Top Bottom