New Trainers

Hi all.

Had some trainers I've bought over the last few years that I've never worn.

Really into Jordan 3s but I like them so much that I bought them and never wore them and I'm starting to think I maybe better off selling them to someone whose going to wear and enjoy them.

Does anybody sell trainers regularly? What's the best options? I just searched around to see if there were any forums on the internet to see if I could get some advice but there doesn't seem to be anywhere apart from Facebook groups and I can't stand Facebook to be honest.

Does anywhere know where the best place to sell and what fees are involved etc. I take it I would have to have PayPal to receive any payments etc.

Anyone know best idea to see what there current price would be as well.

Cheers all.

Hi all.

Had some trainers I've bought over the last few years that I've never worn.

Really into Jordan 3s but I like them so much that I bought them and never wore them and I'm starting to think I maybe better off selling them to someone whose going to wear and enjoy them.

Does anybody sell trainers regularly? What's the best options? I just searched around to see if there were any forums on the internet to see if I could get some advice but there doesn't seem to be anywhere apart from Facebook groups and I can't stand Facebook to be honest.

Does anywhere know where the best place to sell and what fees are involved etc. I take it I would have to have PayPal to receive any payments etc.

Anyone know best idea to see what there current price would be as well.

Cheers all.
Use StockX to determine the worth and sell on eBay. They quite often have an 80% off fee events

Shoes over £100 get authenticated by eBay, so you are protected against scams.

Use StockX to determine the worth and sell on eBay. They quite often have an 80% off fee events

Shoes over £100 get authenticated by eBay, so you are protected against scams.
Any idea how much the selling fee is on eBay? Stockx is 9 percent and I think there's also like a 2 percent transaction fee. Could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom