New Trainers

Soldato
ahh cool. its nice
Check out the ikea kallax with dividers for a similar look.
Got the denham 90s at retail on launch.

You've prompted me to do the same actually and selling 2 pairs of 1s, 1 dunk and a pair of ASICS I really shouldn't have bought.
Its quite therapeutic freeing up the space. Got another 18 pairs listed and will maybe do another 10 this weekend. Still trying to decide how many I want to keep and what models is difficult. ATM I can keep about 150 on my display shelves so somewhere around that would be ideal. I dont like the idea of selling air maxes but ive got quite a few older pairs not worth a huge amount just hogging space that dont get worn.

Wish the shimmers were my size!
Yeah me 2 I would have quite liked a pair in mens 11. I grabbed a pair in my Mrs size. You know just on the offchance she may actually like or wear them. Nope. Cant really think of a less offensive pair ha.

hux

hux

Soldato
@dwarf
My Takumi Sen 8 have arrived, and so far looks good
They feel like a lighter, more cushioned not to mention faster shoe, when compared to my Adios 6.
Can't wait to see what they go like, they feel quick.
The heel counter, really sucks your foot in.

Not to mention, they are ridiculously breathable, you can see straight through them.

P-20211209-212033.jpg

hux

hux

Soldato
@dwarf
Will I went ahead and did the Parkrun, no idea why but I felt fine to do it, despite suffering last night.
I guess I'll need to find a better way of warming up.
Anyhoo the shoes.....
Omg, these things are a weapon, I felt so quick in them it was unreal, my legs could really stretch out. I had to force myself to slow down on the downhill sections, as I felt myself losing control.

Cornering is an interesting, if not unstable affair but this was on muddy forrest trails.
Like all plated shoes, when you push they push back, better propulsion than my speed 2's.

Cushioning is good, and if you're built like a breadstick, you could get away with a half.

My only gripe is the lacing, there's no eyelets as such, so they grip all the time when lacing but fortunately I only had to loosen the first couple in order to get in or out.
Grip is typical Adidas, very good given the conditions they faced.
So yeah very highly recommended.

Can't wait to try my rc elite 2's when the weather clears up.

Soldato
So I screwed up a bit and somehow hit on 7 pairs of the 450 resin...

Didnt realise these would A brick so hard and B, that id entered so many raffles. Stupid way to drain the bank account a week before Xmas.

Looks like the whole family are getting yeezys regardless of size.

Soldato
So I screwed up a bit and somehow hit on 7 pairs of the 450 resin...

Didnt realise these would A brick so hard and B, that id entered so many raffles. Stupid way to drain the bank account a week before Xmas.

Looks like the whole family are getting yeezys regardless of size.

Ouch, your whole family will be dressing up like the Grinch

4ri8d5Z.jpg

Soldato
Ouch, your whole family will be dressing up like the Grinch

4ri8d5Z.jpg

Ha oh dear. They really are pretty terrible.

Oh dear god you poor *******. Resell isn't even that mega on them is it?

No its pretty non existent. At least the size I went for is one of the higher priced. Going to have to return as many as I can, but 2 pairs from SNS gets expensive returning. Im assuming Ill get hit with import charges also. Can I just refuse delivery or something? I dont really want to get blacklisted though.

Normally I'd just sit on them for a year or 2 but £1300ish just before christmas stings. My fault for being an idiot, think I entered most of the raffles while inebriated.

To top things off someones just opened a claim for the uni blue J1s I sold on ebay saying they haven't arrived. As they got authenticated fine and were sent on from them Im hoping Ill be fine but theyve still suspended all payments.

Soldato
2 pairs from SNS gets expensive returning. Im assuming Ill get hit with import charges also. Can I just refuse delivery or something? I don't really want to get blacklisted though.

I don't enter for SNS raffles anymore unless I really want the shoe. They've increased prices for the UK with expensive shipping. There is no import charge but returns need to be sent back to Sweden, if you paid via Paypal you can claim back return postage up to £15.

To top things off someones just opened a claim for the uni blue J1s I sold on ebay saying they haven't arrived. As they got authenticated fine and were sent on from them I'm hoping I'll be fine but they've still suspended all payments.

Your good, eBay will handle it as you already fulfilled your part.

Soldato
I don't enter for SNS raffles anymore unless I really want the shoe. They've increased prices for the UK with expensive shipping. There is no import charge but returns need to be sent back to Sweden, if you paid via Paypal you can claim back return postage up to £15.

Your good, eBay will handle it as you already fulfilled your part.

I forgot about the paypal return thing thanks that could come back in handy.

Soldato
I really dislike the direction Adidas have gone in. There's not many i'd buy, the Yeezys are absolutely horrid!

I've just ordered a pair of Air Max 90 USA Denims in the sale, really like the look of these, can't wait, however, i'm not sure whether to wear them or keep them to see how they age, it will be my 2nd investment shoe. Opinions?

Soldato
The Adidas Ultraboost 4.0 dna are my favourite right now. Hands sown the comfiest trainer I've ever worn and I'll admit to wearing them when they don't exactly go with what I'm wearing just because of the comfort factor!

Back
Top Bottom