New Trainers

Soldato
Picked up a pair of the Hu Tennis shoes, had 20% off code and a free £15 voucher so only cost around £50.

20220525-150654.png

20220525-150708.png

Really lightweight and comfortable.
I really like the Tennis Hus....I've got two pairs that I bought from the Afew store, one of which I've worn pretty much every day for years, and are started to get a bit tired.

Where did you get them from? I keep looking around for some more in my size and that sort of colour but never come up with anything....

Soldato
I need your trusted guidance chaps! Lads holiday in Porto this Friday and I need some casual trainers. It's a 'no hold luggage' type of trip so probably my only shoes :D

I'm a cheap skate, so considering the following:

Or

Or

Or

I appreciate they're all pretty much variations of the same so please let me know any wildcard ideas! Literally just to wear with jeans, shorts, etc in a hot country.

Thank you!

Soldato
I need your trusted guidance chaps! Lads holiday in Porto this Friday and I need some casual trainers. It's a 'no hold luggage' type of trip so probably my only shoes :D

I'm a cheap skate, so considering the following:

Or

Or

Or

I appreciate they're all pretty much variations of the same so please let me know any wildcard ideas! Literally just to wear with jeans, shorts, etc in a hot country.

Thank you!
Nike Killshots are pretty popular in that sort of style or maybe some blazer lows. Adidas sambas/spezials/gazelle are others.

But if anything like the stags Ive been on lately and you're walking a lot Id look at something more comfortable like an asics gel lyte 3 if you can find an understated colourway

Soldato
Ended up with black + white:

mkWUhAJ.jpeg

The black ones are "budget" PS @ about £150RRP/ I got them for £90 with next day Sunday delivery (Flannels is great!). The white ones are the "proper" Paul Smith @ £300RRP/ I got them for £150 with Wednesday delivery (Paul Smiths own delivery not as good as the budget outlet lol).

Both feel like they are going to kill me blisters initially lol, so I may end up being "that bloke" with compede pads in his luggage.

Soldato
Currently contemplating purchasing a pair of Airmax 90 Sun club special editions, thoughts?

or

Soldato
Currently contemplating purchasing a pair of Airmax 90 Sun club special editions, thoughts?

or

They're both really nice.

If you can get them the air max 1 light madder roots are also super summery, just brought mine on holiday and they're perfect for it.

Associate
Air max guile I think.

90s would have the same comfort, especially the recraft pairs but can cost more. Those guiles don't seem to be on general sale but there's a few floating about on ebay and some on Amazon.

Air max SC from sports direct for a cheaper option
Thanks, bought myself some air max SC and Excee based on your comment.

Can't say I'm a fan of most the trainer's in here but they have a subtle look.

Soldato
Anyone want any onyx yeezy 350s lol? I left another bid open on stockx by accident, hit on retail, decided I didn't want them then paid more on stockx for something I can't return.

#winning

Soldato
Thanks, bought myself some air max SC and Excee based on your comment.

Can't say I'm a fan of most the trainer's in here but they have a subtle look.
Nice hadnt seen the excees before.

Thats how I first got into air max 1s. There were a lot more subtle more neutral colourways a few years ago back up to about 2018. Got hooked on the model, then moved to 90s as well, then suddenly one day you realise you're buying colourways you never would have dreamed of.

or

I like those sun clubs. Still waiting for the light wash denim and the ashen slates to release over here but they seem to be taking forever.

Associate

Picked up these, Jordan 1 craft inside out.
damnnnn, those are niceee. how much were they?

Ended up with black + white:

mkWUhAJ.jpeg

The black ones are "budget" PS @ about £150RRP/ I got them for £90 with next day Sunday delivery (Flannels is great!). The white ones are the "proper" Paul Smith @ £300RRP/ I got them for £150 with Wednesday delivery (Paul Smiths own delivery not as good as the budget outlet lol).

Both feel like they are going to kill me blisters initially lol, so I may end up being "that bloke" with compede pads in his luggage.
if going on holiday with only 1 pair cant really go wrong with the black pair. Although you said your a cheapskate than bought £150 trainers, haha. I thought you were going to choose some sports direct specials lol

Back
Top Bottom