New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Associate
Any server but Doomhammer for me (fully stacked with Ally's) and would need to be horde for me as I've burnt on on Ally and their stories.

Not fussed for if the server is PVP or PVE but it we choose PVP can it be one with an even split H/A so we don't get murdered to much.

Just a reminder that even though we'd all start at L1 we should all be able to create a 60 DK to help out.

Soldato
OP
thats fine having a DK. No issues with that. I have updated the Op with server and faction. I have just logged to check out the starting zone for Orcs and there are a fair few people there.

Soldato
I'd come and level something with you, but it'd have to be alliance on a PvE server as i've had enough of levelling on horde and PvP servers suck. ;)

[Edit] just seen you're going horde, i'll pass then. :)

Soldato
OP
In OP Bakes. Horde on chamber of aspects server.. And yes from level one.

Still need a volunteer if anyone is up for to be GM. However considering its only a leveling guild there wont be much to really look after until we hit 90..

Soldato
Im up for joining, I wont be levelling fast but should get to 90 by the time expansion is out.
So when do we start playing, I guess now as we know what server were on.

Soldato
OP
My trial char is a dwalf lvl 1 so if I get the box and setup can I still use him or have I got to make a new one.

When will the first part start?

A dwarf wont be any good as we will be going as Horde. You can start when ever really, juts get people leveling and once people have made a character then guild invite will be sent out. We still need to think of a cool name too.

Suggestions ?

Associate
My trial char is a dwalf lvl 1 so if I get the box and setup can I still use him or have I got to make a new one.

When will the first part start?

If you are only level 1 with your dwarf then I wouldn't worry about him too much.

You will need to make a new one that is on the horde side on the correct server in order to play with everyone else.

Drooling, I will be home from work at around 12 for lunch are you going to be logged into the server, we can sort out the charter?

Associate
A dwarf wont be any good as we will be going as Horde. You can start when ever really, juts get people leveling and once people have made a character then guild invite will be sent out. We still need to think of a cool name too.

Suggestions ?

Ok so We lvl up still and join up when the group has started (with people in it)

I am noobie noob to wow so sorry if sounds stupid. so I make a Horde char and join the server but have ocuk in my title?

Associate
If you are only level 1 with your dwarf then I wouldn't worry about him too much.

You will need to make a new one that is on the horde side on the correct server in order to play with everyone else.

Drooling, I will be home from work at around 12 for lunch are you going to be logged into the server, we can sort out the charter?

I am free till 2:30 then all day tomorrow.

I still need to get the game lol

Soldato
OP
Ok so We lvl up still and join up when the group has started (with people in it)

I am noobie noob to wow so sorry if sounds stupid. so I make a Horde char and join the server but have ocuk in my title?

Not quite.. choose the chamber of aspect server then create a character on the horde faction. Name him. Post his name on here. Start leveling and once we have people logging in and once I have arrived in Orgrimmar I will buy a guild charter and get the guild set up. Then the invites will start. Do not name your character with ocuk in it :p Have a cool name that fits your race and or class.

Soldato
OP

Yeah ill be on all day pretty much. Day off work so got nothing better to do :)

Back
Top Bottom