New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Associate
Not quite.. choose the chamber of aspect server then create a character on the horde faction. Name him. Post his name on here. Start leveling and once we have people logging in and once I have arrived in Orgrimmar I will buy a guild charter and get the guild set up. Then the invites will start. Do not name your character with ocuk in it :p Have a cool name that fits your race and or class.

Ow ok thank you for the info (glad i'm not getting flamed lol) I am going out to get the game and sub

would we have to put in for this charter?

Associate
Ow ok thank you for the info (glad i'm not getting flamed lol) I am going out to get the game and sub

would we have to put in for this charter?

Nah don't worry it's free (technically) it just needs 5 seperate characters in game to sign it to make the guild valid.

Everyone who makes a character can you put your IGN somewhere in the thread so it will be easier to contact if needed.

Associate
Got your trust message Chris, nice to see another guild forming. I still play daily so i will make a character and join you :D

I will use one of my usual names from the previous guild so you will know it's me :p

See you on tonight.

Back
Top Bottom