New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Soldato
OP
Oh and do we need to be level 1 when we join the guild? or can i level a little bit while i wait for you to be online later? (im at work now so wont be logging until 6ish)

Start leveling when you want.. No time scale here just leveling for fun till 90. Nothing too serious. We will get invites going once people are online.

Soldato
OP
I like the sound of this :D !

Think i shall join you guys on this venture, won't be on until Thursday night so shall have a think between then on what class to be.

I can set up a Teamspeak 3 server later on when i finish work, just gotta create it on my server and it's good to go can also look at setting up some kinda webpage later on in the week if you guys wanted one sorted ?

Hi there and thanks for you suggestions on creating a TS server and website..How would you go about a website? would you use a predesigned on like Enjin etc or would you make one yourself?

Soldato
OP
About the site... All it needs is a basic forum like this one. A page with a member list and some sort of application form to fill in etc.. nothing to fancy but just a hub of communication.

Soldato
OP
I would avoid Chamber of Aspects and decide on a more popular server.

I spent over a year on that server and played among the server's top players and ran a successful guild alongside friends.

I can tell you first hand it's a server of drama and paranoid delusional idiots who caused nothing but grief and disrupt. It became a problem when the drama was taken outside of the game and onto Facebook and attempted email hacking.

Perhaps if you keep your heads down and avoid majority of clans on CoA you'll avoid the playground but good luck to you.

Pretty much like all the other servers then.. I have had that facebook hate from Argent dawn to name but a few.. Joker can concur that issue.. I have heard good things about CoA and nothing negative.. thanks for your input anyway.. What do you guys thing. have you a different preference of server?
:)

Soldato
OP
Well argent dawn is a full sever .. not pvp but I have experienced quite abit of pvp there. If people here feel like trying another server then please say so.

I may be interested in this as I've not played for ages.. question though

Is Chamber of Aspects a PvP server (hope it is) and what's the Horde/Alliance ratio ?

I'd probably roll a NE Warrior :)

Its a normal server... the ratio is fairly even iirc in my OP its 47%H and 53%A

Back
Top Bottom