New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Soldato
OP
Thing is everyone has a preferable server and even myself have a love for argent dawn. no matter what we roll on you will always get issues. If we can get a majority vote on some servers.. maybe a mod can add a poll to this thread ...

Give me your suggestions..

Me:

Argent Dawn RP
Chamber of Aspects Normal
Stormscale PVP

Soldato
OP
OK just a quick reply while i get tea sorted. Yeah its on SoA horde side. I have guild started and I will log back in later to send out invites and give you all the option of inviting once I sort it. Had a bit to do this afternoon so back on later

Soldato
OP
Hey guys .. fair few signing up on line so .. keep it coming. No one is leveling fast as we all have no looms and no gold lol.. Guild chat is active.. come on in and join us. just /w ocuk

Soldato
OP
Well so far we have 21 members form here in the guild. Getting late now so only a few on but earlier there was 11-12 on at once and that was before we got to the late teens in numbers. So a good portion have been on for a good amount of time so far.

A few of us are lvl 10 and a few a level or so higher.

There is no rush and after all its just a casual guild and a social one at that. Not serious at all. Not yet anyway. :) I guess once we are all at 90 and geared up from the timeless isle then we can do some end game stuff to pass the time until the expansion comes out.

For now just have some fun.. its doesnt matter if your not on all the time and can only give a few hours a week. Its about the community spirit..

Soldato
OP
Will consider joining for the fun. Any roles preferred that the guild might be short on?

It will be the weekend before I can play though, and it will only be for a little while. Don't have much time to play around these days :(

Roll whatever you want matey. Just do what you like doing best. I rolled a warlock as I have never done one and so far I quite like it.

Soldato
OP
Rainagul kindly donated 15g to me to create the guild crest. Its blue with some white thing on it with red border, colours of the forum..:) Don't forget to buy a tabard, gets your rep up with the guild. Currently we are lvl 3 and a halfish so soon be zooming through the guild levels..

Im off to work now so wont be till late tonight if I get chance if not It will be tomorrow evening after work..

Happy leveling.

Soldato
OP
Sorry I didnt get online last night. By the time i got home from work had tea watched footy it was time for bed as I have work now. Should get a bit of time tonight all being well. Nice to see many online though. I can log in via my mobile app. So should be able to chat whilst I am on breaks today.. Happy leveling.

Elbulus, thanks for the TS server. I will give it a go next time I log in properly. :)

Soldato
OP
Just a quick one.. I see there is 40 players now, not sure if any are alts yet but seems to me they could be all mains.. My question is would you guys want to run some vanilla raids, MC, AQs etc.. A couple of members have just said yeah they would love to. So.. whats the verdict on this.?

I know people are leveling at their own pace so I guess there wont be loads of players at 60 at same time but it could be something worth looking into. I know we are not capping and pretending to be a reroll guild that's has to do ALL content but might be a bit of fun, with TS server now active might get some good banter going on.

Soldato
OP
Hi guys. I am finally work free for a day or two and can settle down to get some WoW time in. Glad to hear the positive comments about the server and the guild in general. Great to read. :)

So i guess theres nothing to do apart from boot up the game and have a blast... see you in Azeroth dudes.

Back
Top Bottom