New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Isn't that how everyone acts in WoW ? :P At least from my years of playing it seems that way xD

I'm supposed to be doing paper work this afternoon at work but all i seem to find myself doing is deciding what class i wanna play. I think i'm gonna give druid a shot and go tank or kitty route, i always tend to play a healer played tank back in WOTLK on my pally for a bit but fancy trying something new to me this time around.

Looks like I'll be buying myself some game time when I get home and rolling an undead mage!

Quite looking forward to this actually, although I'll probably level as about as fast as a caravan in a traffic jam...oh well! :D

so this is actually happening?

Do we need the panda expansion to trot along?

Ive got about 30 characters in lvl 1-30 love th starter areas and love horde. will have to be gnome for me so much fun at the start rolling around in the car.

Considering the guild is already created on CoA and a few people have already created toons there we should stick with it. It will be an endless game trying to please everyone's preferred servers and such.

Considering the guild is already created on CoA and a few people have already created toons there we should stick with it. It will be an endless game trying to please everyone's preferred servers and such.

Agreed, I've always played as Ally on PvP servers and I'd still like to play with you guys on whatever. Build it and they will come :)

Back
Top Bottom