New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

I was thinking Chamber of Aspects too. I have heard good things about that server.

47% H and 53% A. not a bad split.

I would avoid Chamber of Aspects and decide on a more popular server.

I spent over a year on that server and played among the server's top players and ran a successful guild alongside friends.

I can tell you first hand it's a server of drama and paranoid delusional idiots who caused nothing but grief and disrupt. It became a problem when the drama was taken outside of the game and onto Facebook and attempted email hacking.

Perhaps if you keep your heads down and avoid majority of clans on CoA you'll avoid the playground but good luck to you.

I would avoid Chamber of Aspects and decide on a more popular server.

I spent over a year on that server and played among the server's top players and ran a successful guild alongside friends.

I can tell you first hand it's a server of drama and paranoid delusional idiots who caused nothing but grief and disrupt. It became a problem when the drama was taken outside of the game and onto Facebook and attempted email hacking.

Perhaps if you keep your heads down and avoid majority of clans on CoA you'll avoid the playground but good luck to you.

Pretty much like all the other servers then.. I have had that facebook hate from Argent dawn to name but a few.. Joker can concur that issue.. I have heard good things about CoA and nothing negative.. thanks for your input anyway.. What do you guys thing. have you a different preference of server?
:)

I will be happy to jump on this if we play on a PVP server. I haven't played since the honour system days so a long time ago haha, but am looking to start up again as a shammy or druid.

I may be interested in this as I've not played for ages.. question though

Is Chamber of Aspects a PvP server (hope it is) and what's the Horde/Alliance ratio ?

I'd probably roll a NE Warrior :)

Well argent dawn is a full sever .. not pvp but I have experienced quite abit of pvp there. If people here feel like trying another server then please say so.

I may be interested in this as I've not played for ages.. question though

Is Chamber of Aspects a PvP server (hope it is) and what's the Horde/Alliance ratio ?

I'd probably roll a NE Warrior :)

Its a normal server... the ratio is fairly even iirc in my OP its 47%H and 53%A

Pretty much like all the other servers then.. I have had that facebook hate from Argent dawn to name but a few.. Joker can concur that issue.. I have heard good things about CoA and nothing negative.. thanks for your input anyway.. What do you guys thing. have you a different preference of server?
:)

Aye I'm surprised you haven't heard nothing negative about CoA, two of the biggest clans left for other servers because of the nonsense so I can only assume the drama quietened down. There were some lovely people on CoA if they're still about otherwise it is/was a friendly server if you don't mix with other clans but as you say, it's not an uncommon trait on WoW servers unfortunately.

Thing is everyone has a preferable server and even myself have a love for argent dawn. no matter what we roll on you will always get issues. If we can get a majority vote on some servers.. maybe a mod can add a poll to this thread ...

Give me your suggestions..

Me:

Argent Dawn RP
Chamber of Aspects Normal
Stormscale PVP

I was looking at Ragnaros before. It's more horde sided but its a decent populated server which is the main concern for me personally when choosing a new server.
Dunno if anyone else has any experience with that server which they can tell us about.

Welcome to every server on WoW that has a significant amount of players. Don't even get me started about Stormscale or Silvermoon.

Argent Dawn RP
Chamber of Aspects Normal
Stormscale PVP

I won't be playing if we do AD or SS, what is wrong with our current server, thought it was already decided?

Back
Top Bottom