Newcastle Utd, Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm funny.

glad it was turned down tbh...

Id rather a british owner than foreign investment.... im glad we have a british billionaire at the top.

but money is money.

Yeh well happy he has gone, 80k a week.. omg!

He can do well at West Ham if he stays injury free..

But the last of the wasters are going. Would like to of seen Babayaro been replaced too.. him and luque are last of the wasters i guess. But im sure big sam can sort them out.

Juliano Belleti or whatever doesnt look like its happening now, he is wanting 50k/w to come...

who knows what can happen behind the scenes.

but yeh, its a bit of a bad business deal just making 2m from the whole venture.

I still think mike ashley is in it for the long haul.... unless this new lot have serious amount.

Yehe beye would be good. Faye will be another great squad defensive signing...

not that hard though seen as sam knew him at bolton :p...

not sure what the deal is with beye, they said he had a medical on wednesday night.. ? nothing since.

I hope martins does get rid of that clause because no doubt if he continues to score loads of clubs will be sniffing by january, he is a great forward.

Its weird but everything is looking up.. definitely the best ive felt about the club since 2003 probably. we have been in wilderness since bobby left and even then our squad wasnt that great tbh

Yeh thats true... even though Roeder did well for a while, i dont think any of us were 100% convinced and happy about it..

big sam is a big character in the game, roeder never was and souness is just a plonker.

lol, well chuffed! hope we can get a win saturday, what a start to the season it will be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom