News on Wife (reason for being away for a day)

Soldato
I'm currently in the hospital with my wife so I'm getting a very small amount of what you see feeling dude. I hope she is as ok as can be soon

Associate
OP
Hope everyone is doing well, Paola sends her best wishes.

She had an Echo and the results are not good, most peoples hearts are running at 50-65% at normal use, Paola's is functioning at 14%, tomorrow they do an Angiogram and other tests because now they need to find out why, is it a blockage, is it viral, is it something else.

Some of the tests have risks but we really have no choice because this is only going in one direction if it isn't solved.

Man of Honour
Incredible how you remain so positive, a ceadit to you and I’m sure a rock for her.

Here’s to good news from now on.

Soldato
Hey, I wish Paola all the best! She is very brave and it's great to see her still smiling.

I'm afraid I only skim your threads, as I'm due to start dialysis in a few weeks (kidney functions around 10% now) and I find it difficult to read intimate details of the procedure. I'm trying to stay in blissful ignorance.

Associate
OP
Hey, I wish Paola all the best! She is very brave and it's great to see her still smiling.

I'm afraid I only skim your threads, as I'm due to start dialysis in a few weeks (kidney functions around 10% now) and I find it difficult to read intimate details of the procedure. I'm trying to stay in blissful ignorance.
If once you are on dialysis you want to talk to some one let me know. Good luck.

OcUK Staff
Hi there

I hope she pulls through all ok and everything goes well. Health comes first so as soon as you are both ready let me know and we can do the tour at OCUK as I promised you

Thanks

Bailey

Associate
OP
She had her appendix removed so nothing as bad as posted but it's still a worry. She's on the road to recovery which is the main thing. I've asked for oramorph for myself due to me having to look after 2 young kids and they said no the heathens! :D
I had my appendix out a long time ago, felt like someone let a Janitor clean my insides with a mop and bucket, Hope the recovery goes well.

Associate
OP
Monitor arrived today and it is really nice, Paola had the Angiogram and its not too good, two arteries blocked, quick fix not possible, talking to the Doctor in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom