*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

so far we have these people asking for these teams:

Remember it's andy and rumples league so we may not even get these teams but just thought I'd stick them in a list

Fine with me mate.

da mic 1530 = newcastle
hencore = newcastle
fubsy = man U
Killswitch = Bayern Munich
Timbrad = Bayern Munich
Gandycane = Middlesbrough
Riddler = Arsenal
cookiem0nster = Spurs
Andybtsn = Liverpool
Hilly = Liverpool
Phil99 = Liverpool

Last edited:
da mic 1530 = newcastle
hencore = newcastle
fubsy = man U
Killswitch = Bayern Munich
Timbrad = Bayern Munich
Gandycane = Middlesbrough
Riddler = Arsenal
cookiem0nster = Spurs
Andybtsn = Liverpool
Hilly = Liverpool
Phil99 = Liverpool
Kyle009 = Man U
fothsn = Juventus

Last edited:
I've added you to the list. The OP will list the the interested players and their teams.

The list isn't final, people who have participated in this league are still to say if they want in, this is just to gain interest and also to get an idea of numbers.

Might be three leagues at this rate!

1) Hate duplicate teams with a complete passion, with the ridiculous amount that are in the game I would have thought we could avoid that.

Well I'm all up for other ways to play each other but you have to keep the league fiun for players to play in. I have mentioend above if someone is a team they;ve never played with before and start losing they soon lose interest. Happns all the time.

2) Don't really enjoy 5 star teams and mostly HAVE to play as them in the ranked mode so it becomes incredibly dull very fast.

Would you like a star capping?

4) Don't think that deciding divisions based on the current league standings is good and would prefer if games played/conduct is taken into account.

I want two leagues setup exactly the same really. So we have all the overal numbers then split them randomley. I don't think anyone mentioned a league on current standings?

I'd honestly say, as much as 5* teams can be fun, throw it to 3-4* for this league, and see how it goes, worse case scenario, people don't enjoy it and we switch the rating back up?

But if were gonna do that, people will just find the BEST 3* or 4* teams, so we're just back at square one.

If were gonna random things, may as well just draw teams out of a hat?

It's like the last cup competition, the two finalist both chose Hereenveen, this will occur again.

To be honest, it's all about indivdual forum members, not teams. I don't think "oh ffs Inter vs Inter" I think "this guy may be awful with inter, and clearly im better than Andybtsn so anything is possible."

:D

I'm up for random teams from one league, the Premiership?

If there are two leagues which looks likely at the amount of players then we could eliminate the big four and random the rest? How about it? Obviously the leagues will be seperate but created in the same way with the big four missing.

I'm more than happy to go Borussia Dortmund in Div 2.

I'm happy to commit the time, but communication needs to be better, I've only had one person ask/remind me about a game and that was TimBrad today(I realise I could have been asking more people!). Maybe a thread for arranging the games is needed? So it isn't lost in the clutter?

The thread is there for arraing matches, all 11 pages of it where everyone else has been doing it :p

Do we need a poll with the following?

- Star Capping, Random Teams

- Star Capping, No Duplicate Teams

- Star Capping, Free Choice

- No Star Capping, Random Teams

- No Star Capping, No Duplicate Teams

- No Star Capping, Free Choice

Back
Top Bottom