• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Associate
I saw all those cards with large quantities then later sold out and did wonder if I were dreaming until I read this forum.

Hopefully it will happen again soonish, although just upgraded rest of computer so decided to hold off, that and my last GPU cost £160 and the next is priced at £1050 and is not top of the range...

Associate
There are still some 6900xts available. I had a quick look at that well known auction site and the cards ocuk have on sale are being listed (i think some of them are even using the same images from the ocuk website...) I hope their orders get cancelled.

edit - to be fair the images are also on Sapphires webpages.

Associate
There are still some 6900xts available. I had a quick look at that well known auction site and the cards ocuk have on sale are being listed (i think some of them are even using the same images from the ocuk website...) I hope their orders get cancelled.

people are asshats. that is all.

Associate
I saw all those cards with large quantities then later sold out and did wonder if I were dreaming until I read this forum.

Hopefully it will happen again soonish, although just upgraded rest of computer so decided to hold off, that and my last GPU cost £160 and the next is priced at £1050 and is not top of the range...
I saw 3060s yesterday afternoon in large quantities but then I refreshed and they were gone so either it was a glitch or they were all bought up in about 1 minute flat.

Soldato
Hope OCUK are still trying to source budget graphics card all updates are around the 3000 series i only want a 1650 or 1650 super

I've seen reports both saying that the RTX2000/1600 series are discontinued and also still in production. I'm not sure which is true but if it's the former you might struggle outside of the MM.

Associate
I've seen reports both saying that the RTX2000/1600 series are discontinued and also still in production. I'm not sure which is true but if it's the former you might struggle outside of the MM.
The only 2080 Ti I see currently is not discounted

Last edited:
Associate
I only see 6900xt for £1589 on OCUK.

GIGABYTE RADEON RX 6900 XT 16GB GAMING OC 16GB GDDR6 PCI-EXPRESS GRAPHICS CARD
GX1D4GI_275978_800x800.png

And they won't be there for long, even at that price!

Soldato
When’s the next discount code drop? Those prices are insane on these ones in stock.

Was considering buying and mining but I CBA adding to the electric bill. It’s purely for gaming.

Associate
When’s the next discount code drop? Those prices are insane on these ones in stock.

Was considering buying and mining but I CBA adding to the electric bill. It’s purely for gaming.

going by the previous posts the vendors have all raised the prices doubt oc make much on a rx6700 at £600+ now

Back
Top Bottom