*** Nexus 10 Tablet ***

Soldato
Anyone else having a nightmare with flash?

Videos on pages have issues playing smooth and just crash the webpage if I try full screen. Happens in bloat browser and Firefox beta. Getting quite fed up messing around I just want to click it and have it play :rolleyes:

Anything on iPlayer website don't play full screen either, can't see an app for it in play store.

I've come home tired and stressed, just wanted to play a simple video and it can't seem to handle that. What am I doing wrong as I'm getting quite fed up with having go fiddle with this and that :mad:

Same experience here, the whole flash thing is a joke and it doesn't help that for websites like BBC there is no alternative at the moment...

Just tried BBC iPlayer in boat browser and it played fine and went full screen both SD and HD. Should say I did have a problem with Firefox beta after an update at the weekend.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else having a nightmare with flash?

Videos on pages have issues playing smooth and just crash the webpage if I try full screen. Happens in bloat browser and Firefox beta. Getting quite fed up messing around I just want to click it and have it play :rolleyes:

Anything on iPlayer website don't play full screen either, can't see an app for it in play store.

I've come home tired and stressed, just wanted to play a simple video and it can't seem to handle that. What am I doing wrong as I'm getting quite fed up with having go fiddle with this and that :mad:

not had any issues with flash in firefox beta here. Watched quite a few videos on youtube and vimeo, all worked fine, very smooth and flicked to full screen mode a few times without issue

Soldato
not had any issues with flash in firefox beta here. Watched quite a few videos on youtube and vimeo, all worked fine, very smooth and flicked to full screen mode a few times without issue

Just tried to watch the EastEnders Christmas episode trailer off their Facebook site and it crashes half way through on every browser I've tried. Full screen instantly crashes the entire browser no matter what its set to.

Re installed flash to no avail, its ridiculous I'm finding myself just using this less and less now as simple things just don't work.

I've been with android since the start and really want to like this tablet but it sure is marking it hard.

Soldato
My g-hub case has arrived. Not bad quality wise. Went with the plain black and it has a nice finish. The supplied pen is not bad either. Have used it to type this out. Quite happy.

Soldato
My g-hub case has arrived. Not bad quality wise. Went with the plain black and it has a nice finish. The supplied pen is not bad either. Have used it to type this out. Quite happy.

Mine arrvied too, although I went with the carbon fibre one. Very nice case, quality is much better than I thought it would be considering it only costed me a fiver :p.

The pen works much better than I thought it would too, I had a free one from a university open day which wasn't always detected, but the one that came with the case works flawlessly.

Caporegime
I want one because the screen is a finger print magnet. Alternatively a good cloth would be good but not sure what to look for.

The only way a screen protector would help avoid fingerprints would be if it was a matt one.

Just use a glasses cloth on the screen, it's tough glass it's not going to scratch very easily.

Back
Top Bottom