Nexus 5 leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
But Google haven't officially announced the N5, have they?

Is everyone thinking 1st Nov for announcement and release? Or are they going 'low-key' and just pushing it out the doors on the 1st?

From what i remember, the N4 was officially announced two week prior to release date and there was a lot more of a fanfare around the announcement/Android event than there seems to be with the N5 - people assumed they'd annouce at the 24th Oct event but nothing appeared.

Soldato
I thought they'd be announcing this with a big event, much like they originally wanted to do last year. But the more I think about it, the more I don't think an event is due. There would be invites out by now if it was in the next two weeks, and it really feels like a release is due soon. I suppose given how successful the Nexus devices were last year without any event, maybe they've decided not to bother this year.

Soldato
It's the first phone I've held and used since my One X and known it was a keeper. It feels more comfortable to hold, the screen is fantastic from any angle and the unit I used had almost no backlight bleed. It feels similar in size to my One X and is even more comfortable. I'm ridiculously excited for this phone!

Soldato
It's the first phone I've held and used since my One X and known it was a keeper. It feels more comfortable to hold, the screen is fantastic from any angle and the unit I used had almost no backlight bleed. It feels similar in size to my One X and is even more comfortable. I'm ridiculously excited for this phone!

Sounds good, my old broken desire needs replacing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom