NFL 2018 Season

Associate
Two tickets for Eagles @ Jaguars this weekend at wembley and might not be able to make it....:(

Where are they sat? & how much would you be after for them?

I might know someone interested as I could only renew my four season tickets and couldn't get enough for everyone that wanted to come

Edit: That said, no idea on the logistics of if getting the tickets would even be doable...

Soldato
the play just surpised me as their usually a bit more "subtle", ie the ball is usually close to the players, this was just an open field tackle, guess the defender figured that he was getting left behind and wouldn't be in touching distance by the time the ball actually got there ?

for me something like the play shown could get the ball put at the 1yd line, still not guareteed a score but a decent chance.

Of course the issue as always being with interpretation of being a blatent foul like the one highlighted and 99% of the other pass interference calls.

I didn't see it. Is there a link anywhere for it?

Don't forget, even the best of the best just get it very wrong sometimes. Timing of tackling a receiver/batting a ball can easily go very wrong and you end up looking either crap or a dirty player.

Soldato
Yeah, quite hard to defend that one. Mind you, the guys in the studio take the red card as the team would play with 10 men, I see it as an ejection, like other ejections. That guy goes, but they still field 11 men.

I guess it could be like other unsporting penalties? It takes two to get booted.

Soldato
Raiders giving up.

Can't escape a sneaking suspicion Carr could end up gone to Giants or Jags before the deadline.

And that Cooper trade, Dallas front office were hitting the crack pipe agreeing that.

Soldato
Raiders giving up.

Can't escape a sneaking suspicion Carr could end up gone to Giants or Jags before the deadline.

And that Cooper trade, Dallas front office were hitting the crack pipe agreeing that.

i'd be surprised if Carr went, but after mack and cooper anything is possible, think gruden could leave the raiders in an utter mess.

had a look at the wr's at dallas and cooper could be useful based on what they have, mind you they took austin off the rams for heavens sake, so i'm not discounting crack pipe usage :D

Soldato
i'd be surprised if Carr went, but after mack and cooper anything is possible, think gruden could leave the raiders in an utter mess.

had a look at the wr's at dallas and cooper could be useful based on what they have, mind you they took austin off the rams for heavens sake, so i'm not discounting crack pipe usage :D

I think Carr leaving is massively unlikely (summer if anything) but with them going full rebuild a tempting enough offer from a team who really need a solid QB could prove interesting.

Soldato
Well, they gave him 10 years and a lot of authority I believe... so he's just cleaning house so he can bring in guys he likes. I guess there's no pressure to win right now, as long as he gets there.

oh yeah, with the way its setup they've shown faith in him.

hes racking up picks for the draft, but you have to get lucky with those picks and its going to take time, while winning might not be top of their list, i would expect them to at least want decent performances.

Soldato
oh yeah, with the way its setup they've shown faith in him.

hes racking up picks for the draft, but you have to get lucky with those picks and its going to take time, while winning might not be top of their list, i would expect them to at least want decent performances.

The other worry for stacking them picks is that the raiders don't particularly draft that well historically so they could end up in even more of a mess.

Anyone seen Hopkins catch (that was then ruled out :() from last night? Amazing!

Soldato
The other worry for stacking them picks is that the raiders don't particularly draft that well historically so they could end up in even more of a mess.

Anyone seen Hopkins catch (that was then ruled out :() from last night? Amazing!

yup, nice as draft picks are, only once in a while you'll get any decent depth to make proper use of them.

shame about the hopkins' catch :(, i couldn't help but laugh at the miami catch off the tackle/helmet that went about 15 yds, used all their luck up in 1 play :D

Associate
Where are they sat? & how much would you be after for them?

I might know someone interested as I could only renew my four season tickets and couldn't get enough for everyone that wanted to come

Edit: That said, no idea on the logistics of if getting the tickets would even be doable...

Did send you a quick trust with my predicament !

Soldato
seen a mention on the bbc website that 4 Jacksonville Jaguars players were arrested on Saturday after allegedly trying to leave a London nightclub without paying a large bar bill, but they have been released.

Not what you need just before a game.

i just think the draft is such a lottery, trying to replace mack & cooper that way is risky to say the least.

Soldato
They ran up a £50K bar bill apparently!!

What you want to be hearing before a game, your players getting arrested and the fact they're drinking £50K worth of booze before the match!

Back
Top Bottom