NFL 2018 Season

Soldato
rams special team to the rescue, that was painful to watch last night :(, some of the calls were so poor and mcvay lost confidence in what his offence could do with that run call on 3 &16.

still not a clue what montgomery thought he was doing trying to run it out.

Soldato
Deserved though, be interesting information who they go after. John DeFillipo seems to be the name on everyone's lips but I wouldn't touch the Browns team until the off season.

They have talent on the D and a potential great QB but they need a WR (or two) and a full new offensive line before they will be competitive. Arguable a half decent RB as well.

Associate
Deserved though, be interesting information who they go after. John DeFillipo seems to be the name on everyone's lips but I wouldn't touch the Browns team until the off season.

They have talent on the D and a potential great QB but they need a WR (or two) and a full new offensive line before they will be competitive. Arguable a half decent RB as well.
no team would let anyone go during the season anyway. unless the browns give up draft picks even then i wouldn't think so.
so it'll be trying to get an interview done ready for next season.

Soldato
gregg williams put up as interim head coach for the browns, if that's the best they could come up with, browns are in for a long season, again...........

Why change the habit of a lifetime :p

If they get through the season, new coach, some decent drafting and a good free agent or two they should be good to go next year.

Soldato
If they get through the season, new coach, some decent drafting and a good free agent or two they should be good to go next year.

hasn't that been the same statement coming out of cleveland for the last few years ? :D

edit:

dante fowler to the rams, not sure its what we need considering the issues we have with giving away long yardage plays, only hope will be he helps keep qb's busy enough they can't get the throws off.

ooops, shows how unhappy green bay are , montgomery has been traded to the ravens :D

Last edited:
Soldato
impressive debut for the 49'ers, but raiders 3 points ??, i know gruden has a long contract but this season is a long way short of what i would imagine they expected, not like they've had a diifficult schedule.

Soldato
impressive debut for the 49'ers, but raiders 3 points ??, i know gruden has a long contract but this season is a long way short of what i would imagine they expected, not like they've had a diifficult schedule.

£100 million over 10 years looks even more embarrassing now. To allow a rookie QB to win a game so easily was just pathetic. Gruden will do well to last the year

Soldato
£100 million over 10 years looks even more embarrassing now. To allow a rookie QB to win a game so easily was just pathetic. Gruden will do well to last the year

Gruden has murdered the franchise for the next 5 years minimum unless they ace the draft.

Nice story for Mullens but be interesting to see if he can take on a team that doesn't play like the local blind school on D.

Soldato
Normally watch RedZone but went with Rams/Saints. 14-14... but then things went even more mental. Great second half comeback or is Brees too good?

Feels harsh as the fake FG for the Rams should have resulted in a first down and that would have changed everything.

Yeah that was a terrible call and swung the game, that being said the Saints on offensive are executing at an insane level, that and their D is really plugging the line and stuffing Gurley.

Soldato
well played new orleans, deserved it.

as for the rams, more shocking defence from wade phillips and clears up the fact we're not superbowl contenders, only 1 game i know but its 1 game with a receiver going for over 200 yds, not like it was a suprise with it being thomas yet phillips had nothing setup to cope with it.

few poor calls/plays for me as well, and its not just this game, we're 3rd and 7/8 yds and they dink off a pass for 2 yds , why ????

Soldato
as for the rams, more shocking defence from wade phillips and clears up the fact we're not superbowl contenders

Your glass is certainly half empty, isn't it...

The other two games were actually the better games, amazing finishes. Really tense and enjoyable. Just now watching the late game on GamePass in 40.

Shame about my Redskins performance. Our O really needs to sort itself, not helped with all the O Line injuries we're picking up.

Not massively surprised by the result. We weren't a good 5-2 and the Falcons were definitely better than their record suggested too.

Back
Top Bottom