NFL 2020 Season

Associate
Not sure about the second tbh.

Fair, but at the end of the day it's a split second judgement call for the ref. And if the Chiefs hadn't already established that they were committing fouls on almost every play it might have gone their way. But they did and it didn't. :shrug:

Caporegime
Here's the thing, both were clear fouls. There's no question about that.

Were the balls uncatchable? That's a much harder question to answer. And after seeing both, I'm not sure you can say with confidence that barring the fouls they couldn't have caught the ball.

All that aside, the Chiefs are playing poorly on defense. That's pretty obvious imo.

First one a clear foul? Incidental contact from running behind someone, no intention to foul and Evans flopped. Neither were catchable, second was most certainly a foul though.

Hold on the interception was a complete phantom call too and you can't have those go against you and win a SB.

That said its absolutely hilarious after last year, Chiefs could still storm back mind you.

Associate
First one a clear foul? Incidental contact from running behind someone, no intention to foul and Evans flopped. Neither were catchable, second was most certainly a foul though.

Hold on the interception was a complete phantom call too and you can't have those go against you and win a SB.

That said its absolutely hilarious after last year, Chiefs could still storm back mind you.

Intent doesn't matter in these cases. Either you interfered with the receiver's ability to catch the ball or you didn't!

Yes, the Chiefs could still storm back, and I hope they do. But not if their secondary continues to make stupid plays.

Caporegime
Intent doesn't matter in these cases. Either you interfered with the receiver's ability to catch the ball or you didn't!

Yes, the Chiefs could still storm back, and I hope they do. But not if their secondary continues to make stupid plays.

Except the contact was equally initiated by both, by the rules the Evans one was no foul. All moot given it should’ve been an int.

Anyway, Chiefs need to do something soon as this is embarrassingly bad after all the gushing over them.

Associate
Except the contact was equally initiated by both, by the rules the Evans one was no foul. All moot given it should’ve been an int.

I think you need to watch that play again.

And yes, the Chiefs have embarrassed themselves today. If I bet on sports, which I don't, I would bet heavy on the Chiefs.

Caporegime
I think you need to watch that play again.

And yes, the Chiefs have embarrassed themselves today. If I bet on sports, which I don't, I would bet heavy on the Chiefs.

I have multiple times, feet clip and both players fall, all good though we can agree to disagree as that play should never have happened.

KC look so soft, be fun if they at least make it an exciting end but Christ they’re bad and they can’t stop TB even if they score

edit Christ not having the starting tackles has been the decider for this, literally not a single clean pocket. Nearly some Mahomes ******** working there lol

Associate
The Buccaneers have been fantastic. Great pressure from their defense, good special teams, great running game and MVP-level performance Gronk. Brady looking good too.

Mahomes has been OK tonight but didn't really get any help. Particularly with their injured O-line. The KC Defense has been a mess. I'm sure the home game has helped the Bucs but fair play to the coaching and game-plan from Arians and Bowes. Unfortunately not a particularly close or exciting game.

Thought the half-time show was probably one of the best in a few years.

Last edited:
Soldato
Casual fan here.

Kansas never showed up.

Bad offence, bad defence, lack of discipline, just a mess from what I saw tonight.

Congrats to Brady, he is solid as a rock, was not pretty tonight but he was reliable.

Last edited:
Associate
Back
Top Bottom