Night Owls

watching britains fattest man

surgeon 'he won't be slim, but he might be slim enough to function as a normal human'

I would quite honestly let some people just disappear...

Also am tired but cant be bothered going to bed, bought loads of craft ales for tonight thinking id be wide awake, am not :(

A few years too late but I'm playing through The Last Of Us. And spamming Haribo with running commentary of it :D

My phone has been like a vibraking tonight :( Darn it im jealous that you get to play it for the first time! I wish i could play it again for the first time :D

It's a great game, I only played it the end of last year.

Yeah it really is fantastic only story on a game that has captured my emotions that deeply

watching britains fattest man

surgeon 'he won't be slim, but he might be slim enough to function as a normal human'

I would quite honestly let some people just disappear...

Also am tired but cant be bothered going to bed, bought loads of craft ales for tonight thinking id be wide awake, am not :(

Go to bed then :D?

You watch some garbage, Boycey.

You sir are not wrong.

Haven't got sky otherwise I'd be watching nazi megastructures or other WW2 documentaries until I fall asleep, forced a couple of the works lads on lates to watch them last week, only to have them to declare to senior management 'We've been learning all about nazis!' at 8am.....

rarely watch garbage like this tbh.

Do you feel repulsed after it?

Not really, I did at the start as he was going on about 'oh its not my fault' and 'I wouldnt cost the NHS as much if they had treated me when I was 20st'

But then when he got the surgery he actually started looking after himself and eating healthily, which asks the question why he was eating 30 mars bars a day before (an actual stat from himself)

I mean all I've learned is that a fat bloke now eats salads, whereas with sky I could know the secrets of the V2 rocket of hitlers battleships :(

I do enjoy the peacefulness, bit chilly for me at the moment though. Too much of a stinge to get the heating on.

I'm doing a report for my Civil Engineering chartership development, comes round once a quarter and I always end up doing an all nighter on it rather than spreading it over a few weeks or a weekend or something.

Fleetwood Mac, tea and mince pies keeping me going.

I was enjoying my sleep until I got a call from work to say a server was down and had to get up to fix it :( Does this mean I can join the night owls?

Back
Top Bottom