Soldato
speaking of owls, about 5 years ago i was riding my bike home and was going along a very dark stretch of road, noticed a huge white thing just glideing along my right side, with a huge owl head, stareing at each other for about 10 or so seconds, was awesome :) need to do more night rides.

Man of Honour
Just don't fall asleep on your keyboard and dribble on it!

I've never understood how people can just fall asleep at the keyboard (then again I struggle to just nod off in bed) - friend of mine would just drift off and she'd wake up like 30 minutes later with the key caps imprinted in her face :S

Soldato
Heh, might just try that.
Despite being proper tired, I've just been awake in bed for the last couple of hours with a stupid brain that refuses to switch off despite not even having a topic to ponder, so I figured **** it and switched the PC on.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think it's because I ended up hitting the weights a lot later than I'd have liked tonight (finished at close to 11pm) and all the endorphines or whatever are still having their coke and hooker party.

Anyone else get that, or am I just trying to find some way to explain something that's probably a simple case of **** happens for no good reason? #dealwithit

Soldato
I've never understood how people can just fall asleep at the keyboard (then again I struggle to just nod off in bed) - friend of mine would just drift off and she'd wake up like 30 minutes later with the key caps imprinted in her face :S

It's an easy thing to do if you're knackered but still have work to do!

Soldato
So yeah... nodded off just before 4am, slept right through my alarm and ended up over an hour late for work :rolleyes:

Just as well I get on really well with my boss. He was cool about it :D

Caporegime

I fell asleep a few times on the kitchen floor. :D

Soldato
SSRI's keep me up like crazy, but I'm torn between that and panic...

God damn mental issues just get old fast.

Other than that i'm afraid I really did used to sleep well so not much of a nightowl, I think staying up late sucks. Like rising at crack of dawn :D

Soldato
i've been an awful sleeper from as long as i can remember, hmm 4-16 never before 1am would i nod off, but mostly 3am and up at 6-7am for school, which was reluctant. took me a long while to realise that every 6 months or so, i need to skip a nights sleep, my body clock? is just a bit longer than it should be. i don't take myself seriously anymore, think that helps, me.

Soldato
So much stress at the moment, my CPU cooler has a minor leak and my 3TB HDD (with 1.5TB of stuff on it) looks like it's about to fail. Being on an ADSL connection that is a very scary thought! What's causing stress is that there is loads of moisture around where my res/pump combo was mounted, this is causing me an unusual amount of worry as i really cannot afford to replace anything right now. Thankfully the cooler and the HDD are both in warranty.

Probably going to end up not sleeping and calling OcUK to RMA the cooler (Raijintek Triton) and another unnamed retailer to RMA the screeching banshee (Seagate Barracuda 3TB).

All-nighter here i come, got the Coca Cola at the ready.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom