Man of Honour
Watching Dark matter, really enjoying it so far.

Not tiered in the slightest though.

I really enjoyed Dark Matter - while its nothing innovative its like watching an extra series of your favourite sci-fi show. I also liked the subtle manipulation used to keep you from figuring out the actual storyline (even though its nothing amazing when revealed).

Man of Honour
I like the fact it has a proper story arc. Which is why I hate most scifi series like start trek, stargate etc.
Only half way through the series, so it might change as their finding out about themselfs pretty fast.

Soldato
I am sick I think, nose running, have not had much to eat for days and cannot sleep.

Am peeved off to be honest. I am trying to drink myself to sleep, but I cannot go to sleep. :mad: It works 99% of the time but not at the moment. :(

People under 40 please cherish it. ;)

Soldato
thought I'd watch episode of peep show on amazon prime as I'm not sleepy yet.

Ah, another show that has miraculously disappeared behind a paywall in the last few weeks.

Credit card chargeback coming up.

Soldato
Here again at 1am. I feel the sleeps but they aren't here yet.

The grind of going to sleep. :(

I wish they would make a something so you can stay awake 24/7.
Sleep is boring to me, like going the toilet and eating.

BAN them I say and find pill that works. :D

Man of Honour
Just signing in, to say I'm still awake and not tiered.

I love sleep, once I'm a sleep it's a real struggle to get up. But by god getting to sleep is a nightmare, we'' it's a nightmare due to work. If I could just sleep at my own body clock, then it's fine.

Soldato
My missus can sleep on a washing line and it gets my goat up. :mad:

Its a horrible thing and it does my nut in. I asked my doctor for sleeping pills and when I told how much I drink to go to sleep he sent me to AA.

The retard, I only went to stop drinking so I could sleep.

I can stay awake for days on end 3+, after that it gets crazy and I need to get my daughter to school.

Not good after 3 days no sleep, tripping balls so to say. :(

But looking back I have never been able to sleep, from the age of 13+ 4-5am was the norm for me.

Soldato
Been out at the wrestling in Glasgow tonight - got a decent lot of exercise walking around Glasgow and had a longish stint of driving in some terrible conditions but I'm still not really tired!?

Odd!

Caporegime
Ive poured myself a half pint of baileys, (no beer in the fridge). Stuck on the sound track of interstellar, bonus is. My ozone strike mechanical keyboard is working a treat on my new system. Ive thought about chucking this keyboard in the bin a few times as ozones support is dire.

Back
Top Bottom