Caporegime
Weighing up going to bed or pulling an all nighter... bed is winning at the moment.

I could only (just barely) manage those as a uni student.

No way I could pull an all-nighter now, advanced in years as I am :p Gets to about 6-8am, and the urge to sleep is overwhelming.

Soldato
I can't sleep. Why are you doing this to me body!? I've got loads of maths to do first thing.. My brain is going to melt :(

Its the thinking too much, very hard to wind down. :(

I dunno I just get a little drunk every night, seems to work providing I don't get smashed. It makes me ill and unable to function if I do. :mad:

Caporegime
Kept awake all night by hot swiss lady on skype :D
A8Im4cm.jpg

Don't know how she could still go to work

after the call she surprised me with a photo of a train ticket too so she can meet me at the airport when I visit and I won't need to spend 3+ hours alone on a train :D

Last edited:
Soldato
up at 8am this morning, still not tired meh meh meh!

switiching from ff to ie11 hmm big fonts in ie11 doesn't break sites like it does in ff :)

Soldato
Always Sunny in Philadelphia is filling the time nicely, think I may do the unthinkable and start hitting the local 24/7 gym when can't sleep.

Associate
Sunday to Thursday night I tend to get in bed around 2300 but end up watching random stuff on YouTube / reading forums until about 0200 and then go to sleep for work at 0800.. I regret it each morning but I'm a moron so I keep on doing it. At the weekends I'm more brainless by staying up until around 3AM and then not getting out of bed the following day until midday.

This is me all over.

The next morning I'm always suffering and like "early night tonight". Never happens.

Always feel so awake and alive in the evenings.

Soldato
Argh! 3 hours sleep.

I'm now lay downstairs on the sofa trying to doze back off (the TV and reading help this) but it isn't working today which wouldn't be so bad but it's my birthday and I'm off out all day and night later! :( going to be moody and miserable. Poor GF.

Back
Top Bottom