Soldato
Can't sleep, looking for some new wheels and tyres for the Golf.

Need to be up early got a test at uni tomorrow and it's my first day back. Not done any revision so I'm probably going to fail.. And fail the year as I have no motivation

Soldato
Decided to "rest my eyes" after dinner at about 7....fell asleep and woke up at 10.

Wide awake. Considering having a coffee and staying up all night and tomorrow as I k ow I will feel worse tossing and turning for hours to have my alarm go off at 6:30.

Soldato
If you have an energy spurt then I do find it's better to be productive, well depending if you have anything to be productive with that is :p

Soldato
If you have an energy spurt then I do find it's better to be productive, well depending if you have anything to be productive with that is :p

The only thing I can do tonight is start looking for house stuff, décor etc as Im hopefully buying in February/March.

Aside from that its just gaming as, I cant even access work to do anything as the VPN is down.

Man of Honour

Can't do much without risking waking other people :( otherwise a few things I'd like to get on with as I'm awake.

Was gonna watch a movie but none of the new releases entice me so listening to music and browsing some component datasheets for something I'm working on :S

Soldato
I've now watched so much Netflix, I have to resort to watching such cinematic masterpieces as "Love, Rosie" but on a bright side found out that Phil Collins has a hot daughter.

Back
Top Bottom