Night Owls

Its a tough cycle to break out of unless you can significantly shuffle your day around - pull an all nighter then around 8am or so when you are flagging go out and do something physically intensive for the rest of the day.

Sadly its not something I can fit into my life at the moment as I'm kind of stuck in the same cycle.

Hate it when I can't get to sleep! At the moment I'm not getting any sleep until 4/5 and then I wake around lunchtime. Not sure what to do now :/

Same, I'm forcing myself to get up early tomorrow though regardless of what time I got to bed tonight and actually do something.

Also decided to get rid of facebook for a month, its just full of nonsense these days and if I dont actually 'need' it for a genuine reason after a month then its gone for good.

Did similar myself - but slept from just gone 11pm til just before 1am and now wide awake - was trying to get to sleep early as there is a project I want to get onto in the morning :|

That moment when you've not checked the time since... quite a while ago, you turn off the film you've just watched to realise its 2am!

Night guys!

Yesterday I got to sleep around 6. Woke up around 12 and have felt tired all day. Tonight I've slept for a bit but I've awoken and can't sleep. I know I'm tired though :(

Happens to me fairly frequently. I'll feel tired enough so I turn off the TV, but as soon as I close my eyes, my mind has other plans. Less TV before bed would probably help, but oh well!

Back
Top Bottom