Night Owls

Well sleeping is cheating certainly was the mantra last night, didn't get a wink last night. At least day shifts are only 7hrs door to door, so finished for the day.

Again Night Stalkers walk the shadows, creeping, crawling slipping and sliding. Tormented are they veil of black, as ether permeates the gates of hell the ether slides and slips beneath the quips of reason, so long as innocence clings onto the the fragile, it will resonate, and transcend this space, but torment lurks and cycles cycle. Will someone please buy me a bicycle. I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike.

XpGJYcg.jpg

So we can assume normal service is resumed.

If you're going to spank the monkey, the monkey will spank back. Don't be a don't be a do. ;)

Last edited:
I work as a part time cleaner for Goldman Sachs from 17:00 till 22:00, i get home at around 22:45 and i stay up till 4,5,6.I wake up around noon or even later , then back to work , and so forth :)

I wonder how many people from America are reading these forums right now? They must think we're nuts. I say GD should be incorporated into the school curriculum. Kids should come here and learn about the boxing stance, queen wasps and letterbox poops. It will help them become more spherical. They should feel the wrath of the ban hammer at least once as a character building exercise. Then they can go forth with their new found post count into the world and spread the love they received here.

I wonder how many people from America are reading these forums right now? They must think we're nuts. I say GD should be incorporated into the school curriculum. Kids should come here and learn about the boxing stance, queen wasps and letterbox poops. It will help them become more spherical. They should feel the wrath of the ban hammer at least once as a character building exercise. Then they can go forth with their new found post count into the world and spread the love they received here.

Societies clamp on creative minds will not allow this, we must frive, blossom and spread our seed to enable more great like minded beings populate and save this planet... Viva la OcUK!

Societies clamp on creative minds will not allow this, we must frive, blossom and spread our seed to enable more great like minded beings populate and save this planet... Viva la OcUK!

I like the cut of your jib. I wager you're a man of vision, like me. Many years from now, people will look at these digital fingerprints we leave on this web of internets. Long after we are gone, people will see our posts on these forums and they will see we were men of valour and impeccable grooming. Yes, we will echo through the ages as pathfinders, innovators, men of substance and wit. Tall tales will be recanted about our shenanigans, people will say of us, we came, we bought PC's and we watched massive amounts of pron. OCUK will be lauded as pioneers of the digital revolution that thrust a generation into cyber space for eternity. God will be replaced by 8Pack and heaven will be a water cooled quantum computer that can display Call of Duty in 8K on a 1 GHZ 100 inch curved display of 3D immersion. Theophany will have his own national holiday.

Back
Top Bottom