Night Owls

I was in a good sleeping pattern but then I got toothache again and its keeping me up till this time :(.

I just had one wisdom tooth out last week that was giving me grief and now the one on the other side has decided that it wants freedom as well :mad:.

It is indeed early, getting bored. Might as well stay up tonight, as back on nights this week starting in 18hrs.
Although expecting a parcel tomorrow so I hope they bang loudly or come in the afternoon.

Too lazy for that, I do have a safe place designated but I imagine it'll be a big parcel and won't fit, also with the rain they're likely just to put it by the side.

Ahh, I see. Better hope those forecasts of 70-mph winds are off then. ;) My resident parcel-man just chucks everything over the back gate, with varying degrees of success. :(

Not a bad idea, thats one show I have been meaning to watch. Just one episode of the colony to finish first.

The curse of Netflix -- too much content, so little time; and each episode is close to an hour's mark. DD is probably the most enjoyable small screen transition of a superhero franchise I've seen recently. It has got cornier in S2, but it's not the Arrow level of corny, to be sure, and the writing is still good.

How's Colony working out for you?

Probably why amazon parcels are 95% packaging. Polluting the planet one insane parcel at a time.

*Cue Bezos laugh*

Back
Top Bottom