Soldato
Ah man, it's 3:30 already and I need to be up 7. Most annoyingly, I've been trying to sleep since around 11:40!

I've just had a week off work and my sleeping is terrible. When I've nothing to wake up for, I'm getting a good 11-13 hours sleep per day. So most of my week I feel has been spent sleeping.

Since I can't sleep and don't feel tired, I'm sitting in the dark, looking out the window while listening to classical music. Still not getting anymore tired :(

Associate
Managed to get a few hours last night :) Ended up falling asleep whilst watching a film on my phone as I'd already been in bed for an hour to no avail :(

Soldato
Managed to get a few hours last night :) Ended up falling asleep whilst watching a film on my phone as I'd already been in bed for an hour to no avail :(

I was researching a good bit on sleep last. I ended up trying the get out of bed method if you can't sleep within 20 minutes.

After some music and a couple of hours, I started yawning again. I still didn't feel tired at this point though. After I got into bed, I was asleep before I knew it. Only meant sleeping for around 3 hours though as the GF decided to wake up at 6:15 :rolleyes: surprisingly I was pretty much awake from then on without feeling sleepy.

Associate
I've been having the best sleep I've ever had recently. Scary to think I might have crawled out of insomnia!

Last night wasn't that great 2am till 7am, but I've been on track.

Back
Top Bottom