** NIK'S ANNUAL B-GRADE BLOWOUT!!!! **

Associate
Nice! That's a beast of a monitor!

I ordered the G27QC 27" 2560X1440 VA 165HZ 1MS FREESYNC/G-SYNC

Replacing dads 10 year old 27" monitor with beefy bezels lol. It's his xmas gift so im sure he'll appreciate it tbh, if he doesn't i'll use it haha!

That is a very nice gift! :D Hope he gives you something nice as well!

Soldato
Not yet, don't think it has even been shipped yet. Tracking is at "shipment information received".

You?
Same, not shipped yet. I chased it up today just incase there was an issue with the order but they said it had been printed in the warehouse today so should go out today for tomorrow delivery. We'll see!

Soldato
I ended up calling yesterday status hasn't changed since.

Was your monitor the last one on stock for that model?
Yeah it was, i can see its been removed from their stock on the B grade page. I sometimes get dispatched emails after 7pm so fingers crossed! They ship till quite late in the evening from experience, can imagine with it being xmas as well it'll be pretty busy for them.

Associate
Yeah it was, i can see its been removed from their stock on the B grade page. I sometimes get dispatched emails after 7pm so fingers crossed! They ship till quite late in the evening from experience, can imagine with it being xmas as well it'll be pretty busy for them.

Yeah I got told on the phone the warehouse was pretty busy which is understandable this time of the year.

Mine was also the last one for the model and I got the vague impression from the phone talk they were having difficulties locating it in the warehouse. Maybe it was just my fear talking...

Soldato
Yeah I got told on the phone the warehouse was pretty busy which is understandable this time of the year.

Mine was also the last one for the model and I got the vague impression from the phone talk they were having difficulties locating it in the warehouse. Maybe it was just my fear talking...
With such a big item i doubt it would be lost in the warehouse, could understand if it was a watercooling fitting haha. The guy i spoke to today said if there was an issues with the order he would email me but i've not received anything so im assuming its all good, just delays with a busy time of year and a busy warehouse.

Associate
With such a big item i doubt it would be lost in the warehouse, could understand if it was a watercooling fitting haha. The guy i spoke to today said if there was an issues with the order he would email me but i've not received anything so im assuming its all good, just delays with a busy time of year and a busy warehouse.

Ah yeah for sure, it's just my pessimistic side talking :D I've already started having nightmares with 25 dead pixels and 3 out of the 4 stand screws missing... :D

Soldato
Ouch how did they contact you?

Are you reaching out to Nik with another offer then?
I've been on and off with them through the CS section on this forum, its really handy instead of waiting on the phone. Lester is really quick on the ball with sorting things out.

I'm sorted now, got another offer sorted and its being picked and shipped for tomorrow :D

Back
Top Bottom