** NIK'S ANNUAL B-GRADE BLOWOUT!!!! **

Associate
Monitor arrived, perfect mate! Panel looks perfect, no dead pixels! Few finger prints on the back but easily cleaned up.

Cheers!

That's great news!

I got an overclockers delivery notification today.. with a different tracking number! For some reason I have 2 active tracking numbers, and neither has the correct address

So now hopefully Monday, I'll have a perfect monitor myself, fingers crossed!

Associate
Sorry I've been away, new job and Xmas rush etc... wanted to thank Nik again for accepting my offer and making me a happy owner of an AOC 49" !

I was a bit afraid at first, the box having arrived quite battered and the side that says "Do not open from this side!" was clearly resealed :D Upon inspection, the stand seemed sealed but the monitor itself was full of dust (like styrofoam particles). It does however work wonderfully, no dead pixels that I can find, and I've tested all ports (DP,HDMI,mDP), PBP and the much needed KVM that makes my life so much easier!

Thanks again and good luck to everyone else placing their offers :)

Associate
Can we send offers for gpus ? Iv not gone through 13 pages but the OP just had peripherals listed.

Is there a rule of thumb to go by when offering ? A poster that’s shone light on this told me what he offered and I assumed one that low would have him banned but it didn’t. Don’t want to send an email for the wrong thing with the wrong price and but banned straight away…

Back
Top Bottom