*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
I got a Switch Lite for Christmas from the wife, which sucked a bit because I spent about £60 on her and then she smugly produced this Switch!! I love it.

BOTW is great. I feel like I haven't finished it, but since I defeated Gannon and the credits rolled, I'm not massively enthusiastic about playing it because I know I've done the final bit, and that was with 3/4 of the Ancient Beasts done. Still got one left I guess.

I bought Mario Odyssey last week when I got paid, but found it pretty easy and quite childish so sold that on here. I bought Super Smash Bros instead and that game is, of course, brilliant. I think I must have unlocked 2/3 of the characters since Saturday morning. I need to join a family account so that I can get online. Who do people think the best characters are?

I just ordered Stardew valley a few minutes ago and I'm really looking forward to playing that having read a few reviews. I've got an operation this Wednesday so I'm going to have a load of time to do something mindless. Can't wait!

Man of Honour
Who do people think the best characters are?

For derping online or the genuinly best characters?

Joker, Peach and Palutena are the top 3. Lucina, Pikachu and Snake are right up there too.

If you just want to easily get into Elite smash just pick any projectile character as no one online knows how to shield.

Last edited:
Soldato
For derping online or the genuinly best characters?

Joker, Peach and Palutena are the top 3. Lucina, Pikachu and Snake are right up there too.

If you just want to easily get into Elite smash just pick any projectile character as no one online knows how to shield.

I've not unlocked Joker or Palutena yet. I'm guessing Lucina is just a female Roy? Not got Snake either!

I'm not much of a stand back and shoot player unfortunately. I like to get in there and button bash...

Don
Quick question, does anyone have Overcooked on the lite? I'm thinking it was built for the original switch as the controls are strange, it's like it was built for the joy cons to use for two people but you can't on the Lite and therefore need to swap between the two characters, it's a bit awkward.

Man of Honour
I've not unlocked Joker or Palutena yet. I'm guessing Lucina is just a female Roy? Not got Snake either!

I'm not much of a stand back and shoot player unfortunately. I like to get in there and button bash...

Then pick a character like Ike (spam neutral air) or King K Rool (spam armour moves: forward tilt, down smash, up smash, dash attack).

Or play sonic and just keep pressing B (homing attack). I got into Elite smash with him literally doing nothing else.

Lucina is the character to swap to when you want to learn to play the game. She is the best agressive character, although Fox is very good too.

Soldato
Then pick a character like Ike (spam neutral air) or King K Rool (spam armour moves: forward tilt, down smash, up smash, dash attack).

Or play sonic and just keep pressing B (homing attack). I got into Elite smash with him literally doing nothing else.

Lucina is the character to swap to when you want to learn to play the game. She is the best agressive character, although Fox is very good too.

Thanks for the tips. I have no idea what Elite Smash is, but I like the sound of it.

Back
Top Bottom