*** Nintendo Switch ***

Caporegime
Sent both our limited edition Pokémon joycons back to Nintendo as they were both having drift issues.
Hope they don't just send back grey ones as I've heard they do sometimes!

You can actually get OEM replacement analogue sticks from replacebase now, I would have gone down that route and fixed them myself considering they're special edition ones.

Soldato
Hope they don't just send back grey ones as I've heard they do sometimes!

You can actually get OEM replacement analogue sticks from replacebase now, I would have gone down that route and fixed them myself considering they're special edition ones.

They better not do, I emailed them about it actually as you can't select LE ones on the repair page. They told me to select grey one and they'll still sort them out. I'll be really unhappy if they do! Good job I've kept the email correspondence.

Soldato
Why are Nintendo being so damn stubborn about virtual console. It can’t be that hard to port it over to Switch surely! It would literally complete it...

fez

fez

Caporegime
Why are Nintendo being so damn stubborn about virtual console. It can’t be that hard to port it over to Switch surely! It would literally complete it...

Nintendo aren't withholding almost anything due to technical limitation despite what some people seem to think. Its all either monetary or control. The either feel like they would lower profits doing something or they don't do it because ultimately they are still a family friendly console. Thats the main reason their online is so half baked along with their social features.

Soldato
Anyone else find it odd how quiet the Switch release calendar is this year? There don't even seem to be many rumours flying about, unlike previous years.

I've barely used my Switch since I tired of Pokemon Sword. Starting to wonder if I should just sell it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nintendo aren't withholding almost anything due to technical limitation despite what some people seem to think. Its all either monetary or control. The either feel like they would lower profits doing something or they don't do it because ultimately they are still a family friendly console. Thats the main reason their online is so half baked along with their social features.

It’s forced me to buy a used Wii U now haha!

Soldato
Anyone else find it odd how quiet the Switch release calendar is this year? I haven't really used mine since Pokemon Sword last year, and starting to wonder when it will get used again.

I came close to selling it back when there was a shortage as it's just sat there doing nothing.

Im only keeping mine for the Zelda sequel and the hope these rumours about Mario remakes come true. But yeah - haven’t really used it much unfortunately.

Caporegime
Anyone else find it odd how quiet the Switch release calendar is this year? There don't even seem to be many rumours flying about, unlike previous years.

I've barely used my Switch since I tired of Pokemon Sword. Starting to wonder if I should just sell it.
Errr we are in the middle of a pandemic? :p

The pandemic has thrown a spanner in the works for most industries. The gaming one especially. Most of these studios typically work together in offices, so changing to the opposite of working at home, yeah, big problem :)

I agree it's been quiet. But we're also in uncharted waters. :)

Back
Top Bottom