*** Nintendo Switch ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed watching that. Was nice to see Mr Miyamoto on the show too. Really got me even more excited for the Switch, can't wait to play the new Zelda. Even being a PC gamer I think Zelda Breath of the Wild will probably end up being my game of the year in 2017 :D

Also looks like they really did a good job of that Mario Run. I hardly ever purchase apps these days, but will be picking that up for my iPad.

Soldato
Have to say that footage running on the switch at least looked far smoother than some of the earlier footage we saw. It's looking very good.

Hoping the switch is going to be more powerful than expected and be a good little machine bringing something new. The Dark Souls software running well was also a good sign.

Associate
Yeah the framerate looks great. Really impressed how it looked. Even Mario run looks good!

New IP getting revealed soon, looking like Seasons of Heaven, no idea what it'll be like.

CMR

CMR

Associate
I really like the concept of the switch and I really hope it works for Nintendo.

I loved my N64 back in the day then Gamecube but couldn't get on with the Wii and never tried the U.

My only handheld is the Vita which is brilliant bit of a kit but for whatever reason not given the games it deserves, which I hope doesn't happen with the Switch.

Soldato
My only handheld is the Vita which is brilliant bit of a kit but for whatever reason not given the games it deserves, which I hope doesn't happen with the Switch.

Nintendo should have an entire, massive department dedicated solely to remaking previous games for the Switch. There are so many great snes/N64/GC games that just need an HD tweak and hey presto - an enormous library of quality games that the majority of current gamers haven't experienced yet. It'd fly of the shelves.

Back
Top Bottom