*** Nintendo Switch ***

Caporegime
I like seeing my stack of switch cases more :) I'm not prepared to invest much in Nintendo digital for obvious reasons! I hope Golf Story is one of those 5, it's quite good fun IMO.

I bought Stardew Valley and Tumbletweed or something and Golf Story.

I will try to get the bigger games physical like Mario and Zelda but saying that I just bought Horizon and Persona on PS4 digital because they are on sale.

Associate
Got my Switch Christmas Day only game I've bought digitally is Fast RMX, got both Zelda & Mario Odyssey to keep me occupied for a few months.

I don't think I'll invest to much into 3rd party titles for the Switch as I've a One X for that, it be mainly Nintendo titles or exclusives as the Switch will serve more as a home console than a portable for me.

Soldato
I love the fact I can continue my games in bed or at work.

Console is a nice piece of kit.

Online service lets it down though, bomberman was laggy big time.

Still to test Mario Kart.

Truth be told though it's not a deal breaker for me anyway as I bought the switch for more local play.

Zelda is enjoyable so far, need something to stop the cold. Got 3 of the shrines so far for the old geezer.

Soldato
Guys.. Welcome to the Gungeon. Having a lot of fun with it. But how do you save? I managed to get to the 2nd dungeon, it mentioned about saving and continuing, I did so, but shortly after I died and started back at the beginning!

Is this game simply that way or am I missing something?

Soldato
Guys.. Welcome to the Gungeon. Having a lot of fun with it. But how do you save? I managed to get to the 2nd dungeon, it mentioned about saving and continuing, I did so, but shortly after I died and started back at the beginning!

Is this game simply that way or am I missing something?

yep it's a Roguelike

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roguelike

Caporegime
Mario Kart and Splatoon are perfect online.
Agreed. Looking forward to see what proper services they bring out though, really hoping for a simple and effective "lets play with my actual friends and not randoms" solution that doesnt necessarily need that bloody app. :p

Come on Nintendo, you're on a roll. Don't go all Nintendo on me now :D

Associate
Can anyone recommend any must have accessories please? Apart from an Orzly screen protector I've not picked any up. Planning a visit to see family in the new year so definitely need a carry case. Any recommendations for joy con cases/grips, I don't fancy letting the kids use them without some sort of protection?!

Back
Top Bottom