*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
So Starfox is in Ubisofts new toys to life game, building a good relationship these two aye?

Maybe his inclusion there also points to the Starfox new game rumours being true

Caporegime
I was absolutely furious at this!

They ended the Atlas trailer, ok cool whats next....there is Foxes face...the arwing....flying around shooting...OMG OMG OMG.......what...Its part of Atlas?

ARGH
:mad:

Man of Honour
But how will I know which parts are rubbish if I haven't watched them yet?

I read that Nintendo has said that this Direct is purely Switch focused, right?

"And now yet another life simulator Animal Cross..." *skip*

I want Pikmin and Mario Odyssey DLC to be announced with both coming in the next few months.

Last edited:
Soldato
hoping nintendo kill everyone tonight, heres hoping for a mini n64

Hopefully with, at a minimum, DK64 and Diddy Kong Racing via an agreement with Microsoft. Having Rare's own IP would be the icing on the cake.

Without it, I'll pass.

Rare supplied too many of the N64's best games.

"And now yet another life simulator Animal Cross..." *skip*

I want Pikmin and Mario Odyssey DLC to be announced with both coming in the next few months.

I'd like Pikmin. I'm hoping for something more surprising, though Pikmin probably is the best fit for the 2018 line-up. With Mario Tennis Aces, Smash Bros, and a co-op Pokémon Go spin-off, the Switch needs a bit single player release.

Last edited:
Caporegime
My top wants:

- Metroid Prime 4 content. Even if its just a short teaser trailer with some kind of release info (Coming 2019, for example)
- Animal Crossing Switch
- Pikmin 4 Switch
- Odyssey DLC

MP4 is the most wanted for sure. Any info whatsoever.

Regardless, I won't be disappointed. I've thoroughly enjoyed this E3 overall. Any Nintendo content is good content.

Some more info on the Nintendo Switch Online would be good as well.

Soldato
MP4 for me as well. Also more on the online service and what that brings.

There will be something Fortnite related no doubt. No real interest for me personally but it can only be a good thing for the Switch.

Soldato
BoTW has ruined everything for me. I'm about 50% way in at a guess, it's a bit of a slog sometimes but my word, how good is the game world?!

I have Mario Odyssey too but just not that into it the way I was with Mario 64, age I guess. Getting Sonic Mania when the physical cart comes out, can't really see any other must haves :(

My daughter loves Arms and Mario Kart, worth the entry price for all the fun we've had there

Soldato
BoTW has ruined everything for me. I'm about 50% way in at a guess, it's a bit of a slog sometimes but my word, how good is the game world?!

I have Mario Odyssey too but just not that into it the way I was with Mario 64, age I guess. Getting Sonic Mania when the physical cart comes out, can't really see any other must haves :(

My daughter loves Arms and Mario Kart, worth the entry price for all the fun we've had there

I never got into Zelda because I felt the world was too big and uninteresting. I loved the villages and shrines but everything else in-between just felt big for the sake of it .
I lvoed Oddysey though! Hasn't pipped Mario world as my top one but it's a close second.

Soldato
Metroid
Pikmin
Smash

Anything else would be nice on top of this, 3rd party in particular. DLC can be good (original MK8 DLC was brill) but the Zelda DLC I thought was poor and just couldn't get into it.

Back
Top Bottom