No Man's Sky

Soldato
I'm playing on PC and with a controller the aiming feels terrible? I've reported the issue just wondering if it's the same on console? It's like every time the right stick changes direction, it slows right down and builds up speed as you look around stops, starts, speeds up and slows down. It's like a mouse acceleration issue!

Is this the same on ps4? Trying to get across to the team what I mean! They asked for a video showing it so I have sent that over

Soldato
Weird! With a mouse it works fine, but yea right analogue stick seems borked! Seen a few similar reports after some googling for console too but maybe it's not the same issue, weird one.loving the game though. Only had a few hours so far but it seems good for what I paid

Last edited:
Soldato
It's definitely a time sink. And it looks fantastic. Getting some brilliant screenshots for it !!

n4kG93Wl.jpg
http://imgur.com/n4kG93W

Nice!

There is definitely something addictive and moreish about NMS, it is repetitive but keeps me coming back at the moment.

Had a lot of enjoyment out of this for twenty quid.

The only thing I wish is that some planets were barren, you always have some drop pods, monolith, manufacturing facility etc.

I know it probably needs to be this way for the algorithms to work but the cookie cutter feel always disappoints me.

Soldato
Are you guys following the new story? When dies the original centre of the galaxy search stuff sort of kick in or is that the atlas stuff?

Most of my planets are hideous but finally landed on a nice one. It's snowy, pine trees and has a lovely red night sky! So I set up a base there

Soldato
So im tempted to give this another bash, what is the inventory system like now? I remember on launch it was very limited iirc, has that all changed now?

Loading up my old save and playing on I didn't really notice many improvements if I'm honest, but there are now dedicated technology and high capacity slots although I've not used the latter.

Soldato
I think they have improved the visuals significantly since launch. The game is stunning. Makes my pro sound like it's gonna sprout wings and take off though !!!

Soldato
Fired this up again for the first time in months last night. Ended up sinking several hours in. Lots of new stuff...and finally...FOV slider! The narrow FOV on PS4 was so annoying.

Glad it's continued to be updated as it's still a great game for just chilling out in.

Now I just need to find a nice planet to build up a new base on....

Soldato
Fired this up again for the first time in months last night. Ended up sinking several hours in. Lots of new stuff...and finally...FOV slider! The narrow FOV on PS4 was so annoying.

Glad it's continued to be updated as it's still a great game for just chilling out in.

Now I just need to find a nice planet to build up a new base on....

I dabbled in it on pc but didn't get too far. I didn't dislike it (played after atlas update)

Heard the update titled Next which is on the way is their biggest addition yet including actual online etc so I have picked it up for £5 on PS4 waiting for the update before I finally start!

Back
Top Bottom