no to X-Factor getting Xmas number 1

Caporegime
you actually think that the song that is bought the most makes it to number 1? Jesus get back to the real world will you. It is SUPPOSED to be that but everyone knows it's not and that it's the music industry that pulls the strings to get whoever to number 1.

I want a good tune from a good group/band for Xmas number 1 and to hell with Cowell and his efforts to make money from raping the xmas charts with his manufactured pop ****e

Why do you care? The rest of the year you have plenty of xfactor contestants in the charts, why make a point at Xmas?

The sort of people who do this are the sort who don't generally listen to pop anyway, so I don't understand the point.

Soldato
you actually think that the song that is bought the most makes it to number 1? Jesus get back to the real world will you. It is SUPPOSED to be that but everyone knows it's not and that it's the music industry that pulls the strings to get whoever to number 1.

Yes it is. If it was the music industry that pulls the strings how did RATM get to number one last year?

I want a good tune from a good group/band for Xmas number 1 and to hell with Cowell and his efforts to make money from raping the xmas charts with his manufactured pop ****e

How is he making money? Oh yes, single sales. Which have nothing to do with the christmas number 1 (according to you). So again, why do you care?

Idiotic thread is idiotic.

Permabanned
You're so cool and unique for not listening to chart music.

I don't think I'm cool or unique.

I'm also not a teenybopper who thinks factory made music sounds good and the drones that sing it are super stars.

I'm also amazed that nobody has invented a random top 40 hit generator. How hard could it be?

Associate
You're so cool and unique for not listening to chart music.

It's nothing to do with being cool and unique, its just that generic pop music is absolutely terrible. Every now and again a good song slips through, but even they have to be ruined to get the general public to like it (Swedish house mafia - One, for example, absolutely banging tune until they get some tool to sing over the top so it appeals to the general public).

I'l keep listening to music I like, instead of listening to whatever music I'm meant to like.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd go for Jump In My Car by David Hasselhoff - it's pure genious, has an awesome video, and didn't make no 1 first time round.

I'm sure you could get (as much as I'm not his biggest fan) Scott Mills to back it too if you got the publicity :D

The Looking For Freedom campaign :cool:

Associate
there are literally going to be like 700,000 facebook groups with the same idea this year. It worked one because it was different.

It won't work again!

Yeah this will be what will happen this year for sure. All the crap one hit wonders hoping to make some xmas money will be plugging the "oh dont let x factor rape the charts again instead buy our crappy music".... and what will be the end results the same thing if it happens again.

Instead dont sign up to a facebook group just buy the music you like instead of the stuff you dont.

Soldato
10cuosp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom