Non stick pans.. that last!

Yup my point exactly.

I also looked into it once

Basically the warranty is worthless, because any manufacturing defect is covered under your legal consumer rights anyway.

It's just utter ********.

I once had a Le Cresuet 28cm frying pan replaced under warranty, I had to post it back and over the phone I was initially advised about the overheating get out. I had nothing to lose other than the postage costs as the pan was in a right state, they replaced it no questions asked.

Mother had the same but told them it was only ever used on an induction top - you could tell as it didn’t have flame marks. Replaced it.

I have the hexclad set. I get they are overpriced due to the marketing but they have been great so far.

Yeah they arent the best vs non stick or the best vs stainless steel but the hybrid aspect works for me and what I cook regularly. They are also a doddle to clean and they look pretty good too if that matters to anyone (not me mine are i a drawer anyway)

I have the hexclad set. I get they are overpriced due to the marketing but they have been great so far.

Yeah they arent the best vs non stick or the best vs stainless steel but the hybrid aspect works for me and what I cook regularly. They are also a doddle to clean and they look pretty good too if that matters to anyone (not me mine are i a drawer anyway)

i think peoples main complaint about these types of pans if that you get a lot of sticking on the metal mesh

if they were cheaper i might have tried one though

i think peoples main complaint about these types of pans if that you get a lot of sticking on the metal mesh

if they were cheaper i might have tried one though

I.mean chuck an egg in without oil and yeah but then its mot 100% a non stick pan. It just need a spray of 1 kcal oil or something and they dont stick.

As for other stuff you really need to give it a go to get stuff stuck to the mesh in my experience. Even when zi have you can use a scourer or even metal wool to clean it so long as you arent too rough and its pefectly fine.

They are a compromise I know but I dont have the space for too many pans. Id love high quality pans for each job but dont have the space so these are a good middle ground for me, ignoring of course the price is without question an issue.

Back
Top Bottom