North Korea threatens US with a pre-emptive nuclear strike.

Soldato
Its hilarious reading all this stuff..people getting so scared...and yet im chatting with my korean friends and talking about normal stuff and nobody is mentioning anything.

I really think people need to chill out on the media :o

Soldato
it's a shame intelligent human beings join armys of the counrtys their born in to. i know it's not reality, but reality of this planet is completely bonkers.

Soldato
1. In 'the picture', how come all the Generals have so many 'awards'? What have they done to earn those little flags?

2. Can't the US fly 15 or so fighter planes on their side around the perimeter of NK's airspace in a 'not touching, can't get mad' style?

Soldato
1. In 'the picture', how come all the Generals have so many 'awards'? What have they done to earn those little flags?

They are all clearly old enough to have been part of the Korean War, so its likely they have pretty long military careers. I'd also add that its not really much different to our own country. I know some people love to lambaste the Royal Family for wearing awards that they didn't really earn.

Soldato

2. Can't the US fly 15 or so fighter planes on their side around the perimeter of NK's airspace in a 'not touching, can't get mad' style?

I'm no expert, but the guy on the left is really good at knitting, flipping pancakes and foot rubs. The others represent how many people he killed after they insulted his chunky, modern knits.

Soldato
it's a shame intelligent human beings join armys of the counrtys their born in to. i know it's not reality, but reality of this planet is completely bonkers.

Well judging by the quality of your English in that post I think you'll be perfectly safe from ever getting called up or passing the most rudimentary of selection processes.

Back
Top Bottom