North Korea threatens US with a pre-emptive nuclear strike.

Soldato
OP
The war never ended in the first place.

This.

If this rhetoric really does escalate into something more, a REAL threat then I think Kim Jung Whatshistits will be in for a hell of a shock when those B-2s fly over during a real attack. Communism, propaganda and brain washing - oh how they think they're the greatest super power in the world...

Soldato
OP
Can the US even afford a war?

Under the law, the debt ceiling will be set on May 19, 2013 to a level "necessary to fund commitment incurred by the Federal Government that required payment."

I don't believe that covers new commitments such as war.

If the north Koreans do Infact stick to what they're saying and bomb America, I don't think they'll just sit tight. Especially if they somehow drop a nuclear bomb, America will retaliate tenfold. They always have done.

Soldato
OP
Probably been posted here before but the US cant nuke North Korea, there are too many innocents there, if they do, they'll hate us more. People try to escape from that place, the best thing we can do is help them.

I'm sure if Korea starts nuking places they'll have some dropped on them, there may be innocents but that's the cost of starting a nuclear war.

Soldato
OP
The situation is all down to North Korea, nobody else will start a conflic as its not in anyone's interest. Koreans are so brainwashed its all a show for their country, should he believe his own delusions and order an attack then that's not good news for anyone, especially North Korea.

Soldato
OP
So so true estebanrey! I guess this is gonna blow over. You don't just announced attacks or "hey you guys, we're gonna nuke you soon, dunno when but soon k?" - you just do it.

Soldato
OP
The BBC's John Sudworth in Seoul says Pyongyang will likely use the delay to its advantage in propaganda, and say the US has been forced to climb down in the face of resilience from the North Korean army.

That's exactly how they'll see it! Just how the South Koreans saw North Korea when Kim was photo'd with a Samsung mobile, they said it proved they make better tech than the north and thus win... He's dragged it on for too long, someone give him a dummy.

Soldato
OP
After watching that dreadful propaganda filled video of the NK "air force" I really know why everyone simply ignores them. It would be like England playing San Marino again if they fought in the air!

How do you guys think this would have gone had it been, say Russia / China who were pumping out the threats? Not that they would, they would simply attack, but you get my drift. :)

Soldato
OP
On separate news I'm being interviewed on SkyNews tomorrow about North Korea so that should be an interesting experience!

Hahaha, really? What for?

He can't keep pushing these empty threats. He's gotta either simmer down, or do some about it. And I think he's cracked enough to do something about it. :(

Soldato
OP
Love the blog mickey! So what's the odds of Nkorea actually doing something tomorrow then? I say 80% he does nothing yet again. (not that I want him to...)

Soldato
OP
I guess we'll know tomorrow. Whatever the outcome of this fat kid dishing threats out is, it won't be good on Nkorea...

Soldato
OP
That is pretty bad luck though. The target of the only 2 nukes used in combat and they're being threatened with another dose.

Explains why the Japanese are under strict order to take anything out the sky should they launch one their way, they won't risk it again. China need to tighten their reigns on Nkorea and shut the kid up.

Back
Top Bottom