North Korea threatens US with a pre-emptive nuclear strike.

Vore

V

Vore

To be fair, it's the first time I've seen it published this much than previous verbal diarrhea attempts.

True, that in itself is alarming enough, hoping maybe it's just a case of the new kid on the block wants to show he is no pushover to ratify approval of the NK people?

Caporegime
It's quite clear North Korea are just trying to make America strike first in a pre-emptive manner so that NK aren't seen as the aggresors. I just hope the US are not stupid enough to fall for it. I'm sure they aren't though.they know they have nothing to gain by striking first .

Associate
hoping maybe it's just a case of the new kid on the block wants to show he is no pushover to ratify approval of the NK people?

I'm 95% certain that is precisely what this is - Fat Boy sabre-rattling and acting like a hard man to impress his captive audience.

However, the other 5% does wonder whether he would actually be mad enough to try something; after all, it won't be him that faces the immediate consequences if the **** does hit the fan - I'm sure he already has a nice reinforced bunker somewhere ready for him to scamper off to when the bombs start to fall ...

LOL at the Daily Mail website lead story this morning screaming about NK having authorised a nuclear strike ... calm, rational reporting at its best :p

Soldato
Still it would be foolish to under-estimate them - kim jong un seems to be trying to make a name for himself, possibly feels under the shadow of his father and grandfather and if he doesn't get the attention he wants he might keep pushing til he does.

The best way to make a name for himself would be to stimulate the economy.

Open up borders, and provide jobs.

I do agree that the country should continue to seek nuclear power for energy though, and have an effective deterrent.

Associate
It's quite clear North Korea are just trying to make America strike first in a pre-emptive manner so that NK aren't seen as the aggresors. I just hope the US are not stupid enough to fall for it. I'm sure they aren't though.they know they have nothing to gain by striking first .

That's the worry, I think they are. They've been poking NK for a quite a while now, It was only a matter of time before NK started acting like they are now.

America want this.

Soldato

If Bush was still running the country they probably would have.

Afterall he did label NK part of an axis of evil.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Problem with NK is it's like the boy who cried wolf, one day they might be serious and do something, and for that very reason no matter how laughable most of the rhetoric might be you have to take everything they say seriously.

Back
Top Bottom