Nothing phone (1)

Soldato
I think I might have to look at returning this.
So I received mine on the 21st, and contacted O2 on Twitter on the 24th. They took at least 24 hours replying most times and were offering me a replacement. I said I would happily try, but it looks like a compatibility issue that others have too, so I don't think a new phone would be different. As long as I could still return for a refund if that was the case, sure, let's try. This was Monday evening. Wednesday morning they replied saying they could only replace as I was outside the 14 days... 1) It was the 14th day from the 21st on Wednesday (or 13th depending if you count the 21st itself) 2) I let them know within 3 days... it was only due to their slow responses and lots of questions that it's taken as long as it was!

I called up instead and the device was posted back yesterday. The lady on the phone was actually very nice and helpful. They're going to refund the case too, which I thought I might be stuck with.

Associate
First time poster, long time watcher!
What were the issues you had Andy? Am thinking of getting this phone coming from a pixel 5, from what I have seen Andy you have had a few phones mate.
Thanks in advance.

Soldato
Nothing already on the path of shady practices...?

Associate
Soldato
Looking at buying one of these for my wifes bday to replace her S8, is it worth the hype? Media says otherwise but rather get the solid reviews of actual users on here.

Back
Top Bottom