NP: The now playing thread

Permabanned
Love Little Dragon!

Cheers for the link.

KEXP is a great channel. The station have bands rolling through constantly that they record and stick on Youtube. That Little Dragon gig was actually broadcast live on radio and on youtube at the same time, but I missed the original airing, so had to wait for the vids. Individual tracks usually get uploaded quicker than the full performances (size and bandwidth I guess). But it's a great channel that plays allsorts. One of my favourite subbed channels.

Soldato
KEXP is a great channel. The station have bands rolling through constantly that they record and stick on Youtube. That Little Dragon gig was actually broadcast live on radio and on youtube at the same time, but I missed the original airing, so had to wait for the vids. Individual tracks usually get uploaded quicker than the full performances (size and bandwidth I guess). But it's a great channel that plays allsorts. One of my favourite subbed channels.

Yeah I have seen bands on there before just have not been checking them out for a while.

Alt-J were good on there.

I've subbed now.

Permabanned
One of my favourite hardcore punk singers in one of my favourite punk bands, turned folky, covering a song by one of my favourite folkys who used to be in one of my favourite punk bands. Imagine that.

John still does it better though...

Back
Top Bottom