NP: The now playing thread

Associate
THis popped up on the sidebar. How do they know? Have this on vinyl and used to like it lots. Nice version. Sounded good at the time . Still does.

Associate
ooh yeah. Live. 1973. What a band. In fact.,the best live band I ever saw back then, even beat Alice Cooper(sorry for going on but could be dead soon - so hey - one life and all)

Associate
Playing cards , brag, on a Sunday afternoon, on the grass, in someones back garden, with cider, as a 12 year old with a record player.

Ah the bass. How good was Andy Fraser?

Soldato
ah, yes andy..... me and him go waaaay back (I still haven't mastered 'drifting' yet).

Candyrat really do have some amazing artists. I've had a number of transcripts from them over the years; they even sent me a track for free that was included in the music transcription but not part of the accompanying mp3 download - I originally emailed asking them about the availability of the particular track and their reply was to send me the mp3 in question. I never had the chance to ask how much.

Associate
THere used to be a stonking version of this on You Tube but it got popular and the guy decided to make some money and sell it as tuition online so he pulled it (let's face it , who can blame him, who wouldn't?)

This version is as clunky as hell and full of greenies but it's still a work of art (imho) Wish I had a 10th of his talent.

Associate
Ah yeah. Windows 95. Remember how "exciting" this was. Being bundled? Microsoft did a cool thing! Played it to death. Still love it. Happy Days!

Associate
And now for something completely different.

Founder member was in the Damned and still plays live with John Lydon in PIL

Sasha Baron Cohen - Eat your heart out (and while you're at it , get that Jew back out of the well)

Back
Top Bottom