NR200 Owner's Thread

Soldato
Do we have an a launch date and pricing for the NR 200P Max yet? Googling comes up trumps with a handful of videos but no mention of a release date.

Associate
Looking to downsize to the NR200P soon... what's the best tower air cooler for a 5600X as I was contemplating the Noctua U9S?

I would recommend the Scythe Mugen 5 if you are planning to use the glass side panel. It will be much quieter than the Noctua at the same level of cooling.

Soldato
I want one as well, although I’m tempted to wait and see if they do a version without the included PSU and cooling.
It's the opposite for me, the bundle will save me from buying a psu and cooler. All i need really is the board/cpu/ram combo and a couple of SSD's/NVME's to match what he has now for storage, no gpu needed. If i play my cards right i should be able to do this for under £700 or less if i go second hand on the main components.

Soldato
I’m assuming it will be £250-£300 (closer to 300 I would guess).

£300 is what the H1 cost and that had a 650w psu and a smaller AIO.

Soldato
I’m assuming it will be £250-£300 (closer to 300 I would guess).

£300 is what the H1 cost and that had a 650w psu and a smaller AIO.
Rumour is its supposed to be cheaper than the H1 hence why is supposed to be the better buy. Saw a US review and he was told by supply that it would be cheaper than the H1 as well so im expecting £250 at most. It's a pretty good buy considering how much the SFX 850w PSU costs on its own and you get an AIO as well. Perfect for the minimalist build who just wants to quickly build and go.

Soldato
Yeah that’s annoying. I was hoping it would be mid September. At least that’s the rumour I read but there’s a total lack of information out there.

Soldato
Yeah that’s annoying. I was hoping it would be mid September. At least that’s the rumour I read but there’s a total lack of information out there.
I'm starting to wonder if there's maybe a chance there's something wrong with it hence the quietness. For something as good and exciting as this you'd think they'd be promoting it everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom